16

"Oikawa-san! Please be my Valentine!, " A fangirl bowed down while handling a nice wrapped chocolate gift to Oikawa.

   "Ye.. Yeah, thank you so much. I really appreciate your gift, haha, " Oikawa reluctantly received the gift and stuffed it into a rucksack.

   It was already evening that his fangirls got in line on the school rooftop to meet and presented their homemade chocolate to their only favourited Aoba Johsei volleyball ace.

   After his fangirl ran while shrieking happily, Oikawa stood there alone thinking what would Tsuna react to see him getting a lot of present from his fans.

   And what would his fan react to see him dating a strange girl that comes from nowhere?

   Damn, his playboy career would end this last senior year of his.

   Oikawa sneaked out from the school rooftop so he could escaped from his fans hotspots and tiptoed to the empty gym which located behind the curriculum block.

   Before entering the gym, he stopped by the volleyball  club room and throw the chocolate rucksack into a cupboard.

   Well, a tradition where tomorrow all of the volleyball members will show off the amount of chocolates that they get and eat them together.

   Of course Oikawa Tooru would win this game.

   But it will be the first time he don't share the chocolate he will receive from Tsuna. It will be for him. A special one.

   As he reached out he gym, the promised place to meet first as what Tsuna had told in her messages yesterday.

   So there is the girl, wearing an unusual school uniform.

   "Hello, Tsuna. Sorry for making you wait for me, " Oikawa felt awkward.

   "Haha, don't worry I understand your circumstances, " Tsuna giggled.

   'Crap, did Iwa-chan told what my dark side really was to Tsuna?? ' Oikawa stoned.

   "So, shall we? "  Tsuna asked.

   "Where would you like to go? " Oikawa wondered.

   Tsuna suddenly activated her orange flames. "Well, let's take a stroll around Miyagi on air, "

   "W.. Wait? Are you serious? " A goosebump rose in Oikawa's stomach.

   "I actually want to play a snow fight on the hill that we used to get lost before, " Tsuna blushed.

   "But.. But! Can't we just walked or go there by train or something? "

   "It would be faster to go there flying~, " Tsuna shrugged.

   And that is it, Tsuna grabbed Oikawa's hip and they both thrusted off into the air.

>>><<<

   "Finally, we are here! Oikawa-san, look at how thick the snow on this hill! " Tsuna stretched out her arms.

   Oikawa laid on the thick snow, his soul flew away from his living body.

   "Oikawa-san! Please put yourself together!, " Tsuna panicked.

   "Haha, it is okay. I'm just having some jet lag from this.. Trip, " Oikawa replied weakly.

   "So, how shall we start playing snow fight?" Tsuna excited.

   "Weeelll~ the first one who get touched by the snow ball lose, " Oikawa quickly stood up and grab a snow ball then threw it to Tsuna.

  Tsuna quickly dodged the attack and
threw another snow ball to Oikawa.

>>><<<

   Both of them tired of playing snow balls fight and finally laid on the thick snow.

   Oikawa wiped his arm and legs on the thick snow. Well, this is the first time of him in celebrating Valentine  weird way, he guess in his heart.

   "It was so fuuunnn~~~ I am very sure you lose to me, Oikawa-san!, " Tsuna laughed happily.

   Oikawa faced Tsuna. " Its Tooru now, by the way, "

   Tsuna blushed. "Ohh.. Okay, I see. Then, calling your first name now will be fine, "

   Oikawa giggled. " It's your first time celebrating Valentine by the way, "

   Tsuna nodded.

   "You see, I'm very sucks at everything. Grades, sports, looks... Even I does not really popular at my school, " Tsuna told in sad tone.

   "Nahh, you have one things that you good at, "

   "What is it? " Tsuna curious.

   "You have a pure heart I had never seen in my life, " Oikawa smiled.

   Tsuna heated in shame.

   "S.. Stop it, Too.. Tooru, you making me blushing even more! " Tsuna hit light in Oikawa's chest.

   "Hey~where is my chocolate, then? " Oikawa brought his hand asking from Tsuna.

   "W.. Well, I made one. But I'm not sure you will even like it or not, " Tsuna shrugged.

   "Oh come one, girl. I will eat anything you give me, " Oikawa cheered up Tsuna.

   Tsuna slowly brought out a small red box with a golden ribbon.

   "I hope you like it...,"

   "Wow! I bet your handmade chocolate the best! " Oikawa pulled the ribbon, feeling excited to taste Tsuna's cooking.

   As he opened the box, he made a poke face after seeing the inside of the box

   " What is this? "