10

Sweat rolled from Oikawa's pale cheek.

   The decision was hard for him to make up his mind.

    There sat his childhood bestfriend and a poor girl who he just met from the underworld, tied tights on the chair with a sniper mouth at the side of their heads.

   Chris smirked. "Well then, choose one for who is the most dearest in your heart, pretty boy. And I shall wipe out the person who has no value in your life then, "

   Oikawa bit his lip. He stood silence but his mind ran wild thinking the way he could save both of them.

   Tsuna opened her eyes from faint. She saw Oikawa shivered.

   "Oikawa-san! " Tsuna's voice startled Oikawa.

   "Don't worry, I will save both of you! " Oikawa tried to convince the worry face of Tsuna. Iwaizumi still not awaken up after he was beaten up by the Chris's bodyguard.

   "CHRIS! Did I told you never involve with these guys? I am the one who you should deal with! " Tsuna yelled in agony.

   "I just want to have some fun here. It must be bored if I kill you too soon, my dear Missy. Can't I have some joy before Visziouzo dethroned Vongola from the World Mafia Chart? " Chris amused.

   Tsuna clicked her tounge. Suddenly, tears rolled down from her eyes before it pours out full of regret.

   "I'm so sorry Oikawa-san for involving you and your friend. I should have not come to Miyagi to escape, "

   Oikawa tried to collect some words. "Its not your fault, Tsuna. It was me who are willing to help out. I guess it is a habit for not letting a girl in danger, "

   A resolution built up anger in Tsuna's heart. She need to put this an end. This stupid Mafia politics should be stop.

   And she should let Oikawa live in peace again without her presence anymore.

   "Oikawa-san, untied Iwaizumi-san and run away, " Tsuna ordered.

   Oikawa's eye rounded. "How about you! ? I cannot let you die too!! I promise to save both of you! "

   "No need any concern from you. I should be fine, " Tsuna smiled with in mess of her tears.

   "Please send my regards to my beloved Vongola Family, Chris, " Tsuna looked for out Chris figure with revenge flamed.

   "As you wish... "

   "Not yet!! Shoot me and release both of them!! " Oikawa rosened up from his frozen state and raised up both his arm.

   "So fricking annoying this absy guy. Kill him, I command!! " The guy in black pointed the sniper while his finger ready to pull the trigger on Oikawa.

   "NOOO!!! " Tsuna cried.