12

After Hibari handcuffed Chris to a nearby pole, he gave a death stare on him.

   "I will shall bite you to death, lice, "

   "Just let him be here, Kyoya-san. We ought to leave this place before police come to arrest him, " Chrome chilled Hibari.

   "Cleaning and tying up this bunch of Visziouzo men is quite tiring, huh.. " The adult Lambo sighed.

   "But, its fine that Tsuna is not further harmed by them, " Yamamoto relieved.

   "Oh man, I already pumped out to beat the shit out of these men to the extreme, " Ryohei unsatisfied. 

   "JUUDAIIMEEE!!!! OH HOW AM I REALLY WORRIED SICK ABOUT YOU! ARE YOU HURT? ARE YOU OKAY?" Gokudera approached Tsuna and released her from the rope.

   Soon after that, she ran weak towards the cold body of Oikawa.

   "Oikawa-san! Oikawa-san! Wake up! Please don't die! " Tsuna shaked Oikawa with hope that he will open his eye.

   "Don't worry, he still alive. I already give him some first aid. He will wake up soon enough, " Iwaizumi convinced Tsuna.

   Tsuna cried. "Thank god...,  "

   "Is he one of your friend, Hajime-san? " Reborn asked Iwaizumi.

   "Yeah, he is. He is not in our plan but he do a lot to protect Hime-san from those Visziouzo anyway, " Iwaizumi explained.

   "I see. Then, I need to thank him properly for taking care of this stupid bitch anyway, " Reborn replied.

   "Hey! Who are you calling bitch.. " Tsuna angered.

   Reborn chopped Tsuna's head with his little feet and landed on her head. "Didn't I told you not to handle this matter alone? Didn't you realized that you almost being kill? What a stupid choice you made.. " Reborn stated his disappointment.

   Tsuna's head turned on the floor. "I.. I don't want to involve any other people of Vongola anymore. As a boss, I should take my responsibility, "

   All of the guardian gathered around Tsuna.

   "Then, what is the use of me as your right hand man, Juudaime?" Gokudera patted her shoulder.

   "Yeah, I also cannot let my friend in danger while settling her own problem alone. That's unfair in friendship, " Yamamoto grinned.

   "Oh come on, Tsuna! You cannot have this fight all by yourself! You have me too! " Ryohei raised his hand.

   "That's right, Boss. Mukuro-san will also get angry if he know one of his comrades put all of the burden by themselves anyway.. " Chrome comforted Tsuna. 

   "Hmph, what do we really care about that pineapple head, " Hibari left the room.

   "Ohh~Tsuna! Lambo-san also here to help you! You cannot die yet so you still can play with me and I-pin too! " Lambo returned to his child form after the Ten Years Bazooka's effect ended.

   "You guys... I'm so sorry, " Tsuna wiped her tears.

   "See? They are your family. Yet you still want to walk this path without any comrades besides you? " Reborn smiled.