9

A subordinate opened up the car's door to let their ultimate boss step his feet on the road.

   Chris walked out while pulling Tsuna's hair. Oikawa stepped aheaded but resisted by the guns pointed on his head.

   'Why Tsuna is so powerless? ' He asked in his heart.

   "Don't you dare do that to her, you abuser! " Oikawa raged.

   Chris laughed. "What? You still coming for this girl with those abs? Go home pretty boy, "

   Oikawa' eyes rounded as he saw Chris holding Tsuna's pill bottles while throwing it up and down.

   Why Tsuna let her guard so down towards Chris?

   Oikawa grinded his teeth.

   "Still not going home yet? I hate to been forced and kill a public citizen around my nest, " Chris sighed.

   Chris suddenly plucked his finger. " Oh yes! How about we play some game to keep myself amused a bit, " He pushed away Tsuna to another of his subordinate and lost into a random bushes.

   "Where do you bring Tsuna!? " Oikawa yelled.

   Chris grinned. "Well, I give you 15 minute to break down into my nest and save your precious girlfriend. Or not, I will just shoot her down and sell her body as dog feeds, deal? "

   Chris quickly entered his luxury car and being drove to a secret passages near the mansion.

   Oikawa tried to detect Tsuna's whereabout but get lost into the woods.

   "Ugh, that damn ugly man who put woman such a lower ran.., " Oikawa fisted on a tree in anger.

   The snow rained heavily on that night. Oikawa walked and walked while his arm hugging his six pack.

   He decided to return to the main gate. As he spotted some good stepping brick, he jumped one by one and get to the other side.

   There he saw a vacant lawn of the mansion.Without thinking any further,he kicked the rotten door of the mansion and ran deeper into the building.

   At the end of his running, his eyes catched a glimpse of a metallic door. Not furthering any hesitation, he opened the door.

   He could not believe with his eyes that two person that he knew were being tied to chair.

   And a sniper's mouth at the side of their head.

   As he tried to approach them, an evil laughter filled the room.

   "Surprise, don't ya? " Chris was standing at the higher altitude of a balcony in the metallic room.

   Oikawa grinded his teeth in anger.