11

A loud banging sound of bullet filled the atmosphere which raped out Tsuna's auditory.

   Oikawa could feel a sting at his stomach. When his hand reach out the wound, a scarlet liquid slowly poured.

   And yet, he sensed of losing away his power that he fell on the floor unconscious.

   Tsuna gasped. Tears from her eyes flooded in her heart.

   Chris patted his man for doing such a god job. "I'm sorry for shutting off your boyfriends mouth, milady, "

   "It'a pleasure to slip the trigger on, "

   Chris took out his beloved gun from a well craved wooden box presented by his bodyguards.

   Soon after he loaded the gun with a pair of bullets, he pointed the gun's mouth at Tsuna's forehead.

   "So long, " Chris waved.

   "Boss! Be careful! " One of his guardsmen warned.

   Out of his guard, a chair flew hard and landed on Chris's back.

   "What the.., " Chris reacted in pain. 

   "Good morning, Chris.., " Iwaizumi wide awaken from his stasis condition.

   Chris straightened up his spine. "So, how the sleep, dear Hitman? Get any good dreams? "

   Iwaizumi clenched his fist. "Yeah, I do dreamt about your failing empire soon enough, "

   As Chris's men charged towards him, he lurked and beaten out the shit every single of them until he the only one last standing.

   "What a demon my hitman are.. But you will never can get to beat me! " Chris tried to shoot Iwaizumi first but suddenly anothet random bullet was striked directly on his hand.

   Chris's grip on his pistol loosened up. "What the!.., " Chris's eye wildly searching the source if the attack.

   "That's enough, Chris! Surrender yourself then I will spare your life, " A childish voice warned him.

   A small figure in a tuxedo with hanging yellow pacifier jumped out from the dark and landed on Iwaizumi's shoulder.

   "Wh.. Who are you?.., " Chris puzzled.

   As the green gun transformed into a chameleon, the little furious baby smiled.

   "You are the one who fall in my bait, Chris. The one who tried to interfere with Vongola shall taste lesson, "

   Tsuna who knew the voice whose belong, leapt happy in her mind that her tutor was finally here, at last.

   "Reborn!! "