8

"Ahh.. Why are you crying, my dear Tsuna? " Chris noticed the crying girl in silence.

   Tsuna just realized the tear drops that feel down and quickly wiped it off.

   Somehow, she felt very sad to leave Oikawa worrying her. She should have assured the guy that she would be okay.

   It has been a long time for her to be independent;after her being chosen as the tenth leader of Vongola.

   "Just shut your mouth, Chris. I just want to settle everything like professionally, " Tsuna looked away from him.

   Chris harshly cupped Tsuna's mouth and forced her to face him.

   "Don't you dare to be rude with me. I can take your life anytime I want from now, bitch.. "

   Tsuna started to feel insecure.

>>><<<

   Oikawa ran along the quite streets on the hill roads. The coldness that strikes his nude upper body doesn't lower down his intuition to save Tsuna.

   He did not really care about Tsuna's status and the weird power that he saw from her.

   For Oikawa, Tsuna is an innocent little girl that become someone important in his heart.

   Weird,he never found such a precious girl to won his likeness.

   From all the experience of him dating a lots of girls and flirting, he knew Tsuna is different from others.

   She needed someone to look after her.

   And Oikawa knew that he must be the one that Tsuna needed.

   Oikawa halted his moving legs and stopped in front of a massive iron gate.

   This must be the Chris's hideout.

   Oikawa took a breath and step forward.

   " Tsuna, I will come and save you.., "

   Oikawa sweatdropped.

   " How the hell can I pass this iron gate? It so big and locked too? "

   A flashy light shone straight to Oikawa's eye.

   It seems that Oikawa reached earlier before Chris's limousine.