4

Tsuna and Oikawa landed safely on a remote hill as the pill lose its effect.As their feet touched on the land,Oikawa ran from Tsuna and hid behind a tree.

   Tsuna sweatdropped.She tried to get closer to Oikawa but he raised both his hand as a sign to ask her to stop."Am I dreaming? Please pinch me or anything else that you can do to me.God,this is a nightmare...,"Oikawa mumbled while his body shivered in fright.

   "I will explain everything to you,Oikawa-san.I know its hard to accept this.At first,I also do not believe this things,but it is a fate that I can't abandon it.I..."

   "Just tell that you are an alien from a far,far away planet,"Oikawa cut her lines.Tsuna sighed."Yes..I am an alien from far,far away planet,"

   Oikawa walked to Tsuna with a poke face and hug her.He then rubbed his face on her.Tsuna was shocked with his sudden,weird action."Oi..Oikawa-san??!!"

   "Thank god that I finally found a rare species of alien.You are mine from now on.I will protect you and I will make sure that you will be never touch by any dirty hand,"Oikawa told to her.

   She was touched by what the brunette guy vowed to her.Maybe Gokudera-kun had told many vows to her,but this feeling is quite different anyway.

   "I don't understand why you call me an alien,but I'm glad that you are not panic anymore,"Tsuna replied the hug.

   "Bragging with a new girlfriend huh?Trashikawa..,"They were surprised by a sudden coarse voice from their behind.Oikawa really knows the figure and shouted happily on that person."Iwa-chan!"

   Tsuna suspected something wrong.How can there would be other people reached on the hill at this time besides them?Tsuna pulled Oikawa sweater to make him noticed."Oikawa-san,who is him?"

   Oikawa  introduced brightly the ravennete guy in front of them."Oh!He is my best friend, Iwaizumi Hajime.Call him Iwa-chan,if you please,"

   "Don't you dare tell that weird nickname to a stranger,stupid!"Iwaizumi soft punched Oikawa's face.Iwaizumi's eyes turned looking at Tsuna."And who are you,little girl?"

   Tsuna clamped both her hands,her heart was in doubt."Call her 'Hime'.She are our new transfer student.She is lost,so I help her to get to our school,"Oikawa introduced the girl to his friend.

   Tsuna just nodded.Her heart was very grateful that Oikawa had saved her from revealing her true identity.Iwaizumi Hajime is a suspicious people,so she better keep quite and shut her mouth.

   "Well,it is too late If we walk to school now.The distance between here and Aoba Johsei is too far.Maybe we will reach at the time we are having volleyball practice.Do you mind,'Hime'?"Iwaizumi smirked.

   Tsuna tilted her head."Well then,off we go!!"Oikawa grabbed Tsuna's hand and walked with joy."Oikawa-san,your friend look suspicious..,"Tsuna whispered to Oikawa's ear.

   Oikawa raised his eyebrows."Why?Iwa-chan maybe looks rough,but he is nice inside.Don't worry,he is not harmful.I trust him,"

   Tsuna scratched her head."Maybe I am too alert with surrounding..Haha,"

>>><<<

   As they both stepped forward descending the hill,Iwaizumi brought out a walkie talkie.He ought to report the big catch to his boss as fast as possible.

   "Chris,target is found.I see she wears a pair of white mittens while holding a bottle of pills.I guess that is her weapon according to the characteristic that you give to me,"

   "Hahaha..good.Now,bait them to our 'trap'.I will send my men to capture them,"

   Iwaizumi clenched his fist,annoyed."If you hurt my friends especially Oikawa,I will kill you!"

   The voice in the speaker laughed."Then,do your job properly..,"
The conversation were ended with 'beep' sound.

   Iwaizumi stared at his friend."I'm sorry.I'm doing this for our school safety  and you too,"

W/n : Omg,Iwaizumi become a hitman?