Sex On Fire

"To be happy, we must not be too concerned with others." --Albert Camus

~~~

Chapter 22
Saturday- November 1st, 2014

The next morning I woke up in Ash's bed and fortunately, I was able to remember everything. I didn't want to forget one of the best moments of my life. Ash and I had stayed up for awhile, just laying in his bed, talking and cuddling. It was nice, to say the least.

I propped myself up on my elbows to see Ash sitting on the side of his bed, counting a stack of money.

I asked, "How much did you make?"

I suppose my voice scared him and he jumped in fear, dropping a few dollars on the ground. He muttered, "Shit, I didn't know you were awake."

He leaned down to retrieve the money and set back down on the bed. He looked at me, replying, "About $2,500."

I surprised him by grabbing the stack of money out of his hand and setting it on the night stand. I wrapped my arms around his waist and pulled him back down onto the bed, facing me.

I ran my fingers through his hair and kissed him for a moment. Ash smiled into the kiss, "So, last night really happened then?"

I mhmed and continued kissing him. I pulled back, asking, "Does my breath stink?"

Ash nodded, "Uh huh" but leaned in to kiss me anyways. I chuckled, pulling away from him to sit up. Ash groaned, "No, don't get up."

I smirked, "I'll be right back, Mr. Clingy."

Ash chucked a pillow at me, causing me to laugh as I walked into his bathroom. I took a piss and brushed my teeth, before returning back to his bedroom. He laid in bed with his arms reaching out for me. I shook my head at how adorable he was and laid back down in his arms.

We set there silently, just cuddling for awhile. I couldn't believe how natural all of this felt. It felt so incredibly right.

Ash finally spoke up, "What do you want to do today?"

I sighed in contempt, rubbing my hand up his arm, "This."

Ash chuckled, "Sure you won't get tired of this eventually?"

I shook my head, kissing his wrist, "Definitely not."

Ash hummed, "I like the sound of that. Although, I think we should have our first official date today."

I turned to look at him, "Oh yeah? What were you thinking of doing?"

"Well, there's a new nerdy, I mean science fiction movie out called Interstellar."

I light slapped his chest, "I wouldn't want to force you to watch some nerdy movie."

Ash grinned, "Well, Matthew McConaughey is in it. As long as there's some hot guys in it, I'm down."

I rolled my eyes, "Do you ever think of anything besides money and hot guys?"

Ash thought for a second before answering, "Hm, nope, not really." He burst into a smile and I reciprocated it.

I joked, "Why do I like you again?"