Chapter 1

{Copy Right Warning: Don't copy or rewrite my story. If anyone does, I will report your story and get it taken down. Just adding this here since someone already had. Be original guys, you are all talented }

(Harry's POV)

When I opened the doors I already knew this was going to be terrible. Yeah, I know my mum said that it's going to be a new start, but everyone's going to find out and think I'm a freak of nature like they did at my old school.

Let me explain. When I was younger I never acted the way people expected me to. I was supposed to be this girl that loved the colour pink and wanted an on going collection of dolls. Don't get me wrong, pink is one of my favourite colours, but it doesn't represent my gender. I always used to scream whenever my mum tried to put dresses on me and I would constantly tell her that I was a boy. It took her awhile but she finally excepted me for me. I'm so grateful.

My name was officially changed on my birth certificate from Harriet to Harry, my hair was cut short and spiked; I was finally being allowed to show who I was. I started taking hormone shots about a year ago, which has helped me to achieve my true self. So here I am now....just a regular teenage boy.

Unfortunately, the whole town knew I was transgender and through out my first three years of high school I was bullied. At first it was just mean comments like "Hey he/she! Stop looking for attention" "you're just a butch lesbian" "you're a freak". It also didn't help that I'm an omega. The alphas at my old school treated me like a used soda can; they would crush me up and step all over me until there was nothing left. And they did. They left me feeling like I didn't belong anywhere. I hated myself and I constantly thought that I'd never have a mate. They would abandon me as soon as they saw my body. So what was the point?

My mum told everyone that we moved here for a new start in a new town. The real reason we moved here was because I tried to kill myself a couple of months ago. I know, why him? It was all getting to much and the hatred I had consumed me. But that's in the past now; my scars are still there but I've learn't to tolerate them. They remind me of the pain, but they also show me how far I've come.

So, that's the reason I'm here, walking through the hallway of Kingsley High School. I just hope high school goes by in a blink of an eye so I don't have to step foot in a social mind field ever again.

Take a deep breath, you can do this Harry. Don't be scared of the alphas around you, just don't grab anyone's attention and they wont grab you.

Just when I was about to walk into the office to get my schedule, I was knocked backwards onto the ground. Timidly, I looked up through my lashes to a boy standing in front of me. I guess this is where my new story begins.

I hope this chapter wasn't to boring, writing isn't my strongest point. However, there aren't many zianourry fanfictions out there and I wanted to write one myself. Any suggestions or help will be amazing.

(Updates will probably be once or twice a week...hopefully I can keep my word. If it's possible, I'll try and update as much as I can)

Stay classy ;)

- S