Chapter 10

(AN: Sorry if this is crappy)

Liam being the most dominant became furious and exploded back, "Why the hell not?!"

Without even thinking, I screamed back at him.

"Because I'm trans!"
------------------------------------

Realisation hit me as dread consumed my body. My face was probably as pale as a ghost because of what just came from my lips. I need to get out of here.

Ignoring my mates, I got up and ran. I was too shocked to cry any more. Not a single tear would fall, but I knew if they said anything I'd break. I've ruined everything.

As I hastily reached for the handle I looked back. Confusion, and hurt was all I could see. All I could do was stare, I couldn't take my eyes off any of them.

"You're what?" Louis asked so quietly, you could probably hear a pin drop. Him and the rest of them stood up slowly, obviously trying not to scare me off. I wanted to run forever; but I couldn't move. I was frozen in fear.

They were getting closer and closer by the second as I was thinking of a way to get out of this, but I can't. All that was playing through my head was how they were going to hate me for just existing.

"Harry?" Louis whispered. Only then did I realise how close they actually were. I was trapped. But I can't say it again, I can't say that I'm trans, but I know that they won't let me go if I don't.

"I'm-" I started, my back hitting the door in defeat. "I'm trans.". Just them two words brought me back to the floor. I covered my eyes, trying to stop the tears from falling again, but they won't stop. I clung to myself for dear life.

I don't know how they are going to take this! Would they beat me up like others used to? Would they kick me out? Would the empty space waiting for the fifth a final mate be forgotten? I'm going to be alone forever.

The next thing I knew I was scooped up into someone's arms; their scent consuming me. I tried to focus on it, but the fear was too much. I felt safe in their arms, but there's a part of me that wants to fight to be freed.

"Hey, hey." Liam shushed me, bringing me closer to his chest."Don't cry, please don't cry." I could hear them all whining, it broke me into pieces.

Burying myself further into Liam's neck, we started to move. We went up the stairs and made it to a set of doors. My heart was beating fast. Where the hell were they taking me? But once they opened the doors, it clicked; it was their bedroom.

My heart sped up so quick they probably thought I was having a heart attack. My mind keeps on jumping to conclusions, making me fear for my life.

"No, no, no." I started chanting. They are going to mate me with out my consent. This can't be happening.

With all the strength I had left it me, I hit Liam's chest. Once, twice, three times. Over and over again. I need to get out of here, yet I knew I couldn't beat an alpha. I knew deep down, there was no way out of this.

"You can't do this, this is wrong! Let me go!" My fists began to hurt from all the abuse Liam's chest was receiving. It wasn't even making him wince.

Sharp intakes of breath rang in my ears. "Oh my god, Harry, no, we would never do that." Zayn voiced, making my hands freeze. I looked up at them. My eyebrows knitted together.

"You wouldn't." They all shock their heads, shocked I would even say such things."Then what's going on? Why are we in your bedroom?"

"Our bedroom, Harry; It's yours too you know." Liam said with such sincerity as he placed me on the bed. "And I wanted to make sure you were comfortable and relaxed. All your crying is going to tire you out, babe." He said, brushing away some of my tears with his thumb.I felt my cheeks tint again, but I didn't care.

"All this crying has left my nose running a marathon." I said with a light chuckle, trying to break the tense atmosphere. I did just accuse them of trying to mate me, I don't blame them for being cautious.

They all smiled down at me as I brought up my sweater paws to wipe my eyes and my nose. "It's okay, love. You still look beautiful." Louis added, making me hide my face again. This blushing had to stop!

At least the whole thing that happened downstairs has been forgotten.

"Ermm, Harry?"

I spoke to soon.

I peeked over the top of my finger tips, "yeah?" I questioned, tilting my head slightly.

"About what you said downstairs." The blood in my faced drained, but Niall noticed." Don't worry Harry, don't be scared. I'm just a bit confused, I think we all are." They all nodded, " Could you explain what you mean when you say you're trans?"

My heart was pumping blood a mile a minute. I felt a hand fall into mine, it was Niall's. " just concentrate on our heart beats, trust me it will help."

I did just that. It took me a minute and they haven't pushed me to speak till I was ready.

Okay, so I guess this is it. The bomb is going to drop...again.

With a deep breath I began. "When I was younger, I was nothing like I am now. I wasn't happy at all, I was trapped." Liam began to open his mouth, but soon shut it as I continued, " I was the kid that felt foreign in their own skin. I was the kid that was forced to wear a dress and put on a smile. I was that kid that dressed up as batman, when I wasn't supposed to. I'm that kid that was born a girl but grew up to be a boy."

I couldn't look at them. I kept my eyes glued to my hands, fiddling with the ends of my sleeves.

I felt the bed dip and soon after, multiple pairs of arms wrapped themselves around me. A deep sign or content left my lips, as I burrowed myself further into their embrace.

"Guess what?" Liam announced. I turned my head and looked up at him, hope slowly creeping into my thoughts. "What?"

Liam rested him chin on the top of my head, tilting his head slight to plant a loving kiss on my forehead. "We still love you. Who you are and who you desire to be; we'll always stick by your side." I couldn't help the grin that etched itself onto my face as I gazed into his warm brown eyes. When he smiled back, I think my heart farted.

"So you don't think I'm a freak?" I asked. It was just playing through my mind, I had to know. I was always told that I wouldn't find love because I was an abomination that the world didn't need. But what if I've finally found it and proved all them people wrong? Proved myself wrong.

"You're not a freak, love." Louis implied, which influenced all of them to hum in agreement. "If I had to call you anything, it would be my handsome boy."

An eruption of giggles tumbled from my lips as I hugged my knees close to my chest. This caused them all the snuggle into me even more. I just felt so happy. I haven't felt like this in so long! I want to feel like this forever.

All this acceptance and love was something I never expected. I feel like I'm on cloud 9, I never want to come down.

"He's so happy." I heard Zayn say with admiration. Of course! How could I forget, they can feel my emotions, just like I can feels there's. They are all so happy and dare I say in love? I can't handle this. I've never felt this good before!

In this moment, nothing was bothering me. Not even my dysphoria. All that mattered was these boys surrounding me. And for the first time ever, I felt like I was home.

________________________________

Sorry if this chapter was crappy, I've not really had the inspiration to write, but I still want to upload for you guys!

Again, I apologise if there is loads of mistakes. Also, if you have any sinarios you want to happen in the next chapter, please comment some :) I'd really appreciate it!

Stay classy and remain beautiful ;)

Sam