Chapter 15

To make it easier for you guys, the mind connection will have the persons name next to the thought. It's difficult to keep up with who's who, so I hope this makes it easier. Also, as always, sorry for any mistakes!

TRIGGER WARNING!⚠️ (Just incase)
If you like this chapter, don't forget to vote. The continuous support means a lot ❤️
----------------------------------

I placed harry on his bed gently trying not to wake the sleeping boy. If someone were to look at him they would see a person who is resting peacefully, but in reality it was far from the truth. Just the thought of him not being here anymore tugged at my heart and caused my wolf to whimper.

Once I was certain he was comfortable, I sat down beside him; my others mates followed, reassuring themselves he was alright by touching him.

He is alive. He is breathing.

His room is filled with novels of different kinds, but none of them contained the story we all need to hear. Why was our poor fragile boy so broken?

Niall moved closer to Harry, bringing his hand up to brush the curls out of his eyes. "Why would our beautiful boy do this?", his voice cracked at the end. The pain radiating off of Niall was intense, we could feel it through our connection.

When an omega or an alpha dies, their mate(s) get hit with a downpour of emotion. It's like they are being stabbed in the gut, or as if someone is ripping their heart straight from their chest. Since Harry was so close to harming himself, that pain began to linger within everyone.

My heart feels rotten. I feel this empty feeling inside as if Harry was there and now he's gone. But he's in front of me and he's alive. That's all that matters.

In the silence surround us, Anne spoke up. "I should have saw the signs." We all turned to look at her. Her eyes were puffy and her solemn face was drenched in tears.

She couldn't have known, none of use did. She can't blame herself for this. "Anne don't blame yoursel-."

"No Liam," she cut me off and knelt at the end of the bed "I should have noticed. He's fragile and when he hurts he keeps a lot to himself. He already feel like he burdens everyone." Anne paused, whipping her eyes as fresh tears fell. "I didn't notice then and I didn't notice now. I shouldn't of taken him to school."

Wait, what did she mean?

Without thinking I reached out for her hand, offering a source of comfort. She flinched at first, but then settled to my touch.

"Anne, what do you mean when you say then? What happened?" I questioned.

Taking a deep breath she began, "I don't know what he's told you." She looked up and glanced at each of us," Did he tell you why we moved?"

"He said he was an open book and that you had to both leave." Louis stated. Anne furrowed he brows in confusion, looking over at Harry. Judging from that look, I knew something was missing. I know Harry finds if difficult to open up about thing, but secrets only cause pain. I wish he told us something was wrong and this could have never happened.

"Anne" I began, hesitant to say something wrong. She peered at me over her shoulder as if it was a protective barrier. I had her attention so I continued, " By your reaction, I can tell there is more to the story. Please help us help our mate; we want him safe."

Anne looked conflicted, hesitation freezing her. I didn't speak up again, giving her time to figure out her thoughts. Everyone else in the room followed suit, not rushing her since she held the answers.

Moving her head back to her son, she took a deep breath and began to speak.

"When Harry presented as an omega it wasn't a surprise. He was always so quite and timid. He's never really had many friends and the one he did have moved away. That's when he latched on to Barry the bear. Straight away I knew that was his stuffy; every omega has one. He loved that bear, he still does." She let a chuckle pass her lips, causing me to smile at the fondness of the memory. "I knew he was an omega, but I never knew he was beating himself up."

Closing her eyes, she took a deep breath and continued, "He told me he was a boy multiple times and I though it was a game. After sometime I realised he was transgender and this feeling wasn't going to go away. I grew to be okay with that, but not everyone did. Parents ridiculed us and the students laughed at him. It was when he started testosterone when it got bad."

Her tone scared me. The thought of people rejecting this innocent boy for just being himself, made me want to tare them all to shreds.

"People made fun of him, called him names, but the worst of all was Zac. He used to beat Harry up. Kicked and punched trying to get him to revert back. He got inside his head. He made everyone turn on Harry."

This Zac guy made my blood boil. How dare he lay a finger on my mate. He's going to pay.

Suddenly Niall began to growl, anger controlling his emotions. Zayn grabbed hold of him, rocking him back and too, to help ground his emotions.

(Zayn) It's okay Niall. Harry's here with us now, he's safe. I know you're angry we all are, but we have to contain it for Harry's sake.

Anne looked at me, asking with her eyes if she should continue. We need to know what happened to our boy, so I tilted my head slightly in agreement.

"It was on the last day of term when it happened. Someone snuck into Harry's changing room and took a shirtless picture of Harry. It was stuck around the whole school. I can't even imagine how hard it was for him." Zayn's eyes were filled with pain and all I wanted to do was take that pain away from him. I placed a kiss on his hand, comforting him. It won't take away the pain, but he knows he's not alone.

Anne was crying once again, her chest heaving at the haunting memory.

"I know you aren't telling us something Anne, please let us help." I pleaded.

I can tell she was trying to stop the tears by closing her eyes to stop the flow "Sorry Liam. I'm sorry, this is just so difficult." I gave her a reassuring glance, giving her time to continue.

"On that day I came home from work. I shouted up the stairs for Harry but he didn't answer. I opened his bedroom door. His back was faced to me and I called out again, but he didn't respond." She looked back down to the bed, glancing at Harry's sleeping form." That's when I saw the blood." All emotion left her face, leaving behind a numb expression " He - he slit his wrists - he tried to kill himself."

Before any of us had time to react, Harry began to stir.

"Wha- what's going on?" He tried to get up, only to fall back down with a grunt. He rubbed his head "what happened?" He finally opened his eyes completely, seeing we were all in his room. "Why are you-" he stopped before he could finish; realisation washing over him.

"Shit."
__________________________________________________________________________________

I'm soooooo sorry about how long this took to post. Please forgive me. I know this isn't much, but it's what I've got for now :)

I'm not going to give up on this story, it just may take a while for me to write and upload.

PLEASE: If you have any ideas for chapters following this chapter, please either comment here or inbox me! It will honestly help because writers block is an actual bitch.

Also, I apologise for how awful this is written :) buttttttt thank you all for sticking with this :)

As always stay classy and remain beautiful,
Sam.