Chapter 5

The door to the bathroom burst open, making me jump and shuffle back into the furthest corner. They are going to hate me. They are going to take advantage of me. All the worst scenarios were playing in my head, which caused me to close up into a tight ball. Maybe they won't realise I'm in here.

"Hello?" A voice called out. Foot steps started walking closer to me, causing me to let out a quiet sob. I can't help it. The fear is just to much. "We know you're in here."

The foot steps suddenly stopped. All I could hear were their heart beats. I don't know why, but hearing the blood pump through their bodies calmed me, whilst their scents made me feel safe.

Their scents. Oh my god, their scents. They all individually made me feel like I belonged. But together, it smelt like home. This realisation made me weep even more. Knowing that I was so close to something that was family, but I couldn't get to it.

I lifted my head up slightly, seeing four pairs of feet meet my gaze. "If you don't open the door, were coming in." I can't let them in, they will see how weak I am. I'm an omega that's vulnerable; any alpha would take that as an advance.

Suddenly, one of them started to kneel down on the bleach white floor. I didn't know what to do, I was to scared to do anything. My head once again hid in my arms. My body slightly rocking forwards and backwards like a rocking chair. I can't do this. I can't do this.

"Guys, hey." An Irish accent started " We need to be easier on him, he looks scared to death. Oh god, it's horrible to see him like this." Him. He. They used my right pronouns. This made my heart ache.

Before I knew it, the door was being opened. I don't know who did it because my eyes are closed so tight I can see stars.

"Hey angel." One of them softly said. "It's okay, we aren't going to hurt you." Tears were threatening to start falling again. "Can you look at me beautiful?" I shuck my head. I don't want them to see me like this.

Four sad whines met my ears. This was the last thing I wanted. I didn't want to make them upset. I didn't want them to hate me. "Please babe, please let us help." I didn't respond. I didn't know how. No one has ever spoken to me with such care.

You can do this Harry. They seem to truly care for you. This is what you wanted right? Let them in; don't shut them out.

With my last ounce of courage I slowly lifted my head. Letting out a slow breath, I opened my eyes. When I regained my vision, the four alphas were crouched down to my level. They weren't showing their power by being above me;This isn't what alphas usually do.

"There you go beautiful." Stubble said. Carefully, he started to reach his hand up towards my face. I couldn't help but flinch. A hurt expression crossed his features. "I promise I won't hurt you; none of us will". Safe. That's all I could think about. They can keep me safe. I know they won't hurt me.

I could see he was reaching for my face again, but this time I didn't move. When his hand finally touched my face I felt that spark again, but this time it felt right. It wasn't painful, it was comforting. I pressed my cheek further into his hand. I want this, I so totally want this, yet they won't want me.

A single tear rolled down my face, which caused blue eyes to come forward. He used his thumb to wipe it away. "Baby, please don't cry. Tell us what's wrong and we'll try to fix it." How could I tell him? He won't possibly understand.

"You can't fix it." They all looked at me with confusion "I can't be with you. I want to, but I can't." My face scrunched up. It hurt to say it to them. The last thing I want is to cause them pain.

Without warning, I was lifted up by stubble. He held me in his arms like an infant, highlighting my innocence and vulnerability. I felt weak. Tears started falling again, but this time I had them. I had my mates around me. I fisted at stubbles shirt and sobbed into his neck, taking in the feelings that I longed to have. Love and protection.

"How about we take you home?" One of them questioned. I couldn't responded , but that didn't matter. A sudden tiredness fell over me and I felt my eyes slipping shut. I knew that whatever happens, I just want to stay with my mates.

//

Thank you all so much for reading this. It just makes feel uplifted since I was always told my writing skills were awful. It means a lot. Thank you.

If you want anything in particular to happen in this fic, leave a comment and I'll try to add it in :)

Side note: I'm sorry if there is any spelling or grammar errors :S
Also, I've got my last couple of exams this week so I may not update till Friday/Saturday :( sorry

Stay classy and remain beautiful,
Sam
//