Chapter 2: Unwanted Guest

*Cassidy's  P.O.V*

 I gulped. I trotted over to the window, it was a male. He was in his human form. It's as if he sniffed me as well because he spun around and stood in a defensive stance. The best thing about being a wolf. The strength whether you were in wolf form or not. I growled in warning. I sent him a mental
 message.

"Turn around will ya?" He looked reluctant but did so. I changed back to my human form. Sucky part. When you change into a wolf your clothes rip and all so when you change back to human your naked.

"Ok now cover your eyes." I said as I walked passed him and inside the house to get some clothes. I was glad I didn't have to mentally talk to him it got annoying. I didn't put on much; just a bra, panties and a bathrobe to cover myself.

"Ok so who are you and what are doing in my house..." I trailed off as I met his eyes. Wow. He was extremely attractive. I bit my lip. Love is weakness I reminded myself. You can only count on yourself.

"I was traveling and I happened to come about this place. I smelled the wolf smell so I thought you could help me." He said.

"Hmm. Name?" I asked. "Justin." He replied. "What do yo need help with?" I asked trying to keep my eyes from wandering all over his gorgeous body.

"Um well I've been a loner and I kinda messed things up where I used to be so I need a place to stay.." he said with a slight scrunch of his eyebrows.

"Well there is a wolf pack here, im not apart of it, I'm a loner too. You should be able to sniff them. Have a nice day." I said giving the fakest smile ever and walked away to my room. I eventually heard his footsteps walk away. I knew  what I did was bitchy but being a bitch was a defense system my body accustomed to. Be a bitch no one wants to get close which prevents all the hurt that I just couldn't go through again. Part of me wished he could've stayed but I'd probably already run him off. I sighed as I took a hot bath.

*Justin's P.O.V*

Well she's got a stick up her ass. I began my search for the supposed wolf pack. To be honest I didn't try hard enough, I just didn't like being in a pack or the idea of people telling me what to do. It was getting dark and I was cold. I turned around and walked over to the bitch's house. I hoped I could make it through the night without ripping her head off. She was pretty cute though, the only upside to her horrific personality. I knocked on the door. I heard her from her room. She didn't have to yell. Perks of being a wolf, super hearing.

"What do you want?" She asked.

"I couldn't find the pack. Can I just stay here for tonight I'm cold." I said as calmly as I could. She sighed and I heard her footsteps come in my direction. She opened the door.

"couch is free." She said. "

Thanks" I said as I sat on the couch. "I'm sorry for being a bitch earlier. Kinda do that to people when I feel I'm getting too close. Don't wanna get hurt." She said keeping it short.

"No worries." I said examining her up and down. She studied me as well. "Like what you see?" I joked. She blushed then scowled.

"No." She said rolling her eyes. I  smirked a little. I heard her heartbeat, it was beating about a mile a minute. I chuckled. I was making her nervous. This was going to be a fun night.