Chapter 7: Time To Kill A Witch

*Cassidy's P.O.V*

Did this witch really have the nerve to say I overreacted. She was the one that barged in without knocking. As soon as she put Justin and I and I down she sat on the couch with us.

"I don't know what they do in Salem but here we knock. Maybe thats why I freaked out!" I spat. Justin smirked at me. Again with the freakin smirking ugh!!!!

"Oh you know you like it babe." he said chuckling.

"First on all don't call me 'babe' and second..wait I said-" I started but was cut off by Justin.

"Yes you said that all out loud." he said smirking. Well I guess it was a smirk to piss me off because it seemed force.

"Anyways can we save the childhood banter for another time please?" the witch said picking her nails as if she had something better to do. 

"Listen we didn't ask you to be here. You came on your own so if you have something better to do or somewhere better to be, be my guest and take your stiff ass out of my fucking house!" I shouted. Justin looked at me with shocked eyes suprised by my outburst. I could honestly care less. I was getting tired of this girl's shit. The witch just rolled her eyes. 

"You don't scare me at all. I'm more powerfully than you think." she scoffed. That was it. I had enough! I could feel my skin heating, my heart rate picking up. I started breathing heavily and my hands curled into fists. I felt like I wanted to expplode. I jumped across Justin and over to the side of the couch the witch was at. She was too startled to do anything about it. I tackled her onto the floor and wrapped my hands around her neck. I squeezed extremely tight. She choked and garbled for air.

"Now do I have to explain myself again you little bitch! If were so immature for you then fucking leave its thats simple. Now are you gonna be nicer or are you gonna leave?!" I spat angrily. She looked appolgetic. I let go of her and she immediatly grabbed her throat and started coughing; gasping for air. "Now I don't ever wanna have this discussion again." I seethed. As I sat back on the couch I snuck a peek at Justin. I expected to see fear in his eyes but instead he stared in awe. He seemed....impressed?

"Um well as I was trying to say earlier..your in grave danger. Well not just you this whole town. You see I had a vision and I saw a whole bunch of vampires. A whole huge gigantic clan of them. Very powerful. And I know your thinking how's a little vampire clan supposed to scare us well their not your ordinary vampires. Their hybrids..." she explained.

"Uh what the hell is a hybrid?" Justin asked scratching his head.

"Well their half vampire half well...you.." she said. I swear if i had something in my mouth I would have spit it out in shock. A vampire thats also half werewolf? I gulped nervously. The pack alone including Justin and I wouldn't be able to fight them off. 

"Can you tell us more about these umm 'hybrids'?" I asked in a worried tone.

She cleared her throat. "Well I wasn't sure until when you um pinned me down just a minute ago but uh..um..how do I say this? Your a hybrid." she said as she studied my reaction. My face paled a little. How the hell is that even possible?

"How is that even possible. I don't crave blood, I dont have fangs and I'm not abnormally cold." I said thinking of the logical stuff.

"How old are you?" she asked.

"17 why?" I replied.

"Well you see a hybrid doesn't usually have an extremely cold body temperature. They have the body temperature of a werewolf. They also don't grow fangs or crave any amounts of blood until their 18. That is also in which their inmortality kicks in." she explained. I gulped again and breathed a shaky breath.

"What's wrong?" Justin asked as he put a hand on my shoulder. It bugged me that once he did so I felt a little better. Ugh focus Cassidy.

"I turn 18 in a couple of days..." I said trailing off.

"Well that's perfectly fine. Oh and some people think when their hybrids that they need blood to survive well you don't. You may crave it from time to time but it's not a die hard crave of hunger to survive like a vampire." the witch said. Well gee that was such a comforting thought. I stood up from the couch. Suddenly I had an extremely horiffic headache. I held my head as I walked towards my room.

"Hey where ya going?" Justin called as he got up to follow me.

"To nap. I have an extremely bad headache. I-I-I just need to lay down." I said as I lowered my body onto my soft bed and pillow. Justin came over and sat next to me. He pulled me onto his lap and started playing with my hair and singing to me. It was soft but sweet. As much as I wanted to protest and revolt away I wanted to be selfish, just for one night. I eventually dozed off.

                                                             *Justin's P.O.V*

Wow when I did this I expected Cassidy to be pissed or push me off or something anything. Instead she gave in and let me do this. Does it mean anything? I hope so. I won't ask her too soon since she was just giving extremely important news. All of a sudden Hazel appeared next to me.

"The witch said she was gonna stay the night at a hotel nearby and be back tomorrow to dicuss this plan she has to defend ourselves of these 'hyrbids'." she said softly making sure not to wake up Cassidy. All I did was nod.

"Justin don't worry she likes you. She's just not used to it or this she's feeling. She needs some time to wrapp this around her head. She'll come around." Hazel added. I sighed.

"I know it's just....I just wanna know why she's soo...afraid of this." I said as I stared at her sleeping. She looked freakin adorable with her hair all over the place. She looked so adorable. I smiled at her peaceful figure.

"Well its not you. What I'm about to tell you...you can't tell anyone ok?" she asked. I nodded.

"OK well its not you its what happened to her as a child. Her parents.." 

"What do you mean?" I asked. Thats when Hazel started to explain everything. It all made sense now....