Chapter 21: The End..

Cassidy's P.O.V

*Ten Months Later*

"Justin did you heat up Aiden's bottle yet?!" I yelled over the sound of my sweet baby boy's cries.

"It's heating up. I'm just waiting." Justin shouted back. I gritted my teeth in impatience. I shifted Aiden on my other shoulder and began bouncing him up and down as I patted his back.

I was so grateful he was perfectly fine and healthy after that huge fight ten months ago. Justin, Katie and I were perfectly fine as well as my mom; Carol. The one person who didn't make it out okay was Hazel. It still hurt me till this day. She was my best friend; the first and only person I opened up to after my mother tried to kill me when I was a child. I missed her more than I could handle but I needed to stay strong for my son. I needed to stay strong for Katie and Justin.

I mean I guess I had easy. Emily took it pretty hard when she found out Isabel and Whyatt were dead. She stopped talking to us for months. She fell into a really deep depression living who knows where doing who knows what. I tracked her down a few days after Aiden was born and went to see her. I told her about Aiden and expressed how much I really wanted her to come see him and that I wanted her to be his god mother. She came a couple days after that and ever since she saw Aiden she's been better. I asked her how she could handle all this and she said lives were taken but a beautiful new one was born.

I guess that was a good way to look at all that happened that day. A new life being brought into this world. Plus we couldn't weep and cry about it for the rest of our lives. Life must go on and it did.

There was a knock at the front door. After a couple seconds there was another knock.

"Katie can you get that?!" I shouted.

"Katie's in the bathroom!" Justin replied.

"Well can you get it then?!" I asked slightly irritated.

"No!" Justin responded. I groaned and sat up from my bed as I bounced Aiden. I made my way to the front door and manged to juggle Aiden while opening the door.

"Hi!" Emily squealed when I opened the door. She gave me a kiss on the cheek and I stepped aside to let her in.

When she moved I also saw that my mom was behind her. Our relationship had gotten way better since that horrible day and since Aiden had been born. She'd been a phenomenal grandmother which shocked me considering how much of a great mother she was ( sarcasm intended). She would come over almost everyday and really helped me with Aiden, showing me how to do certain things. I really appreciated it.

"How's my handsome grandson?" she asked with a smile. She gave me a kiss on my cheek as well and opened her arms indicating she wanted to hold Aiden which I had no problem with.

"Hungry." I chuckled as I passed him over to her.

She cradled him in her arms and began making shushing noises. He quieted down a little but was still squirming and whining. I closed the door and followed the gang to the living room. Katie sat on a love seat and was talking to Emily. My mom took a seat on the couch with Aiden.

Justin walked in with the baby bottle and handed it to me before sitting on the couch next to my mom. I squirted some on my palm and held it out to my mom.

"Wanna feed him?" I asked.

"Gladly." she replied and took the bottle. As soon as the bottle met Aiden's lips he was silent. The only noise coming from him was the sucking of the bottle.

I sighed out of exhaustion. Having a baby was a ton of work. I don't remember the last time I had a full night's sleep since before I had Aiden. I sat on Justin's lap and laid my head on his shoulder. He wrapped his arms around me and rubbed my back before kissing me on the top of my head. I shifted myself so I was facing my mom and Aiden.

This was how it was supposed to be. All of us" Katie, Emily, Carol, Justin and I. Of course we will never forget Hazel. I don't think I could ever forget Hazel. One thing's for sure she would always stay in our hearts.

Hazel's P.O.V

I smiled at the sigh of everyone on the couch. I missed them so much. It was so weird. The night of the fight a witch cast a spell on me causing me to fade. I was basically moved to other dimensional plane. It was like dying all over again. I could still see them but they couldn't see me. I missed them so much but the person I missed the most was Cassidy. She was my best friend after all. Even though she didn't know I was there I was there. I was right by her side when she gave birth to Aiden. I was right by her side every moment of everyday and I always will as long as I'm stuck on this plane.

I wish there was a way to let everyone know I was still here. I saw some dust on a coffee table between everyone and wrote the words Still here -H.

Cassidy was the first to notice it. She brushed her fingers over my message and everyone stopped talking to look at her. They looked at the table questioningly and their eyeballs got big.

"Is it really?" Katie whispered. I wrote the words Yes in the remainder of the dust. They all gasped.

"Hazel," Cassidy whispered. "I miss you," 

Tears welled up in her eyes as well as mine.

"I never left." I said even though I knew she couldn't see me.

I would always be there.

THE END....

A/n: Don't forget to vote, comment and follow me. If you liked this fan fic go read my other on Hate That I Love You it's another Justin fan fic thank you for reading guys <3 :) ~Azria