Chapter 9: Your All That Matters

*Cassidy's P.O.V*

I woke up in the middle of the night. I couldn't sleep. I slowly moved a Justin's arm off my waist and creeped out of bed. I sat in the corner of my room and booted my laptop. Finding out that I am one of the blood sucking/wolfy creatures coming to attack us makes me anxious. I don't understand what the fuck a hybrid is, our weaknesses, what were capable of and etc. I know I probably won't get the most accurate information from Google but hey thats pretty much how I learned most of the werewolf stuff I know now.

Before the pack came I was clueless and scared. Surprisingly some of the information actually helps. I heard Justin mumble something in his sleep then I heard light snoring. I typed in Hybrid in the google search bar. Of course a bunch of links pop up about the car hybrid but nothing supernatural. This time I typed in Supernatural hybrid creature. For the most part I know a hybrid is something that is more than just one specific thing.

Finally I found a helpful link. The most common example of a supernatural hybrid is a vampire/werewolf hyrbrid. It many cases the hybrid will be in the form of a human and have more werewolf traits than vampire during their first couple of years in life. Once the hybrid reached 18 he or she will have a slight craving for blood and like the normal vampire if they do not drink blood they will die. A hybrid doesn't know their a hybrid in their earlier years of life unless they are told by someone. Hybrids are not immortal but they do live ten times longer than the average human being. Wow I thought as I soaked up all this information. Funny thing My birthday is soon. I look at the date on my laptop and my heart drops in my stomach. I guess I didn't pay much attention because those few days are up..my birthday is today. "Great.." I muttered under my breath.

*Justin's P.O.V*

I woke up at around 8 and Cassidy wasn't in bed. I slightly panicked and scanned the room. I saw her curled up in a ball next to her laptop fast asleep. I chuckled and carried her bridal style to her bed and tucked her in. I was curious to how she got on the floor and the reason it caused her to get up in the middle of the night. I opened it and the screen came back to life. Oh..so thats what she was searching about. I guess its good for her to know about this stuff and I know she hates it. I wish I could change it. I looked at the date. Holy shit its her birthday.

"Morning.." Cassidy yawned. I turned around and smiled. 

"Happy birthday baby." I said as I went over and planted a kiss on her lips. She sort of grimiced. " Are you ok?" I asked do too her face.

"Its nothing." she said trying to shrug it off. I wasn't going to pry..today at least. Thats only because its her birthday. All of a sudden Hazel appeared behind me.

"Happy birthday best friend!!!!!!!!!!!!" she exclaimed. I jumped and Cassidy giggled.

"Jesus Hazel! You scared the shit outta me!" I said giving her a mock glare. She smirked.

" Sorry Bieber..if I had Known you were so easily scared I would have backed off.." She teased. I rolled my eyes. Then she focused her attention on Cassidy studying her. "Justin what did you do? Cassidy is upset so its obviously something you did." Hazel accused.

" Hey I didn't do anything! I was trying to figure out the same thing just before you came. She won't say." I said defending myself.

"Guys can you just fucking back off sheesh I said it was nothing so just let it be!!" Cassidy said clearly annoyed. Hazel and I stood back in shock. Sure Cassidy was a big grump. You could always ehar the teasing in her voice though. There was no humour in her tone. She sighed ugh I'm gonna go shower." she grumbled and stalked off.

"Okay well that was weird." Hazel said once Cassidy left.

"Sure was. Do you think she's on her.. period or something." I asked. Hazel gave me a are you dumb you retard look. I gave her a what look and she shook her head and rolled her eyes. Gosh girls are complicated.

"I'll be back." I said.

"K." Hazel nodded and went to wander off somewhere. I knew just the thing to cheer Cassidy up. I felt a little nervous because I never shared this talent with anyone but come on this is Cassidy were talking about. I stepped into the bathroom and cleared my throat so she would know I was here. She glanced at me but pretty much ignored me. Here goes nothing.

"Uh-oh, just as sure as the stars in the sky

I need you to shine in the light
Not just for the meanwhile, for a long long time, better believe it

Uh-oh, whenever you're not in my presence
It feels like I'm missing my blessings, yeah
So I sleep through the daylight, stay awake all night
Till you back again, yeah, yeah

You think I'm biased
To my significant other
You hit it right on the head
Only been missing my lover

Got a whole lot of texts in my phone and I don't reply
But the next day 8 bars will tell you why

You're all that matters to me
Yeah yeah, ain't worry about nobody else
If it ain't you, I'm not myself
You make me complete
You're all that matters to me

Yeah, yeah, what's a king bed without a queen
There ain't no "I" in team
You make me complete
You're all that matters to me." I sang to Cassidy.

Sorry I havent updated been really busy and I know this is really short but bare with me. I promise a longer chapter tommorrow :) enjoy though :)