Chapter 4: I Don't Like You..Or Do I?

*Cassidy's P.O.V*

I woke up in the morning tangled in my blankets. I yawned and stretched. I trudged out of my room and into the bathroom. I quickly brushed my teeth and made my way to the living room. Justin was still asleep. I instantly remembered what happened last night. What was I thinking? I stood there lost in my thought when I heard Justin sit up, stretch and then smile at me. I blushed and half smiled.

"Listen Justin about last night I didn't mean to...uh well I wasn't thinking and um I just...I'm sorry." I stuttered nervously. This was honestly the first time I was ever nervously around a guy. I always made them nervous not the other way around. Dam what was happening to me? He furrowed his eyebrows and mocked hurt. 

"You don't like me?" He said putting his head down. My tough girl mask came back.

"No I actually don't." I scoffed. He smirked and walked over to me.

"Well if you don't like me. You would be unaffected when I do this," he said as he ran his fingers up the side of my arm. I held my breath. "Or this?" He said and started to pull me closer to him as he ran his hands up and down the side of my body. I gulped back my nerves. I was practically shaking. He leaned in and kissed me. He lingered then pulled back. "So your really gonna tell me you felt nothing?" He said chuckling.

"Yup..I felt nothing." I said wiping my mouth and trying to clear my head.

"Really Cassidy? You were shaking and practically puddy in my hands. Are we really gonna deny what we both feel here? Ilike you, you like me. Whats the problem?" He said crossing his arms.

"I have no idea what your talking about." I said crossing my arms as well.

He snorted. "Fine whatever." And stalked over to the bathroom. Ugh he got under my skin soo much. I didn't like him. I didn't. If I liked him he wouldn't make me so mad. I groaned and stripped down naked. I ran outside my door and into the woods changing into my wolf form.

           *Justin's P.O.V*

When I came out the bathroom Cassidy was gone. I saw her clothes abandoned on the floor. She probably went for a run. I sat on the couch in frustration. Why was she fighting her feelings? She's so freakin difficult. I know she has some feelings for me. I feel the same way. I heard a rustle in the bushes.

"Cassidy? Is that you?" I said. I heard another rustle. I sniffed the air. That wasn't a wolf. I sniffed again then covered my nose. Ugh that sent smelled so bad. Just then it registered in my brain what it was. I stood in a defense stance ready to kick some ass. It was a vampire.