Chapter 1

You were sitting at your desk setting up your face cam for another daily video today. You decided to play a game today for your sly foxes. The game was called "Super Duper Party Pooper". You thought you could make a good comedy video out of that game.

You started to fix up your camera and you turned it on.

"Shh sly foxes." You said whispering into the mic. This is how you always started your videos off.

"It's Slyroc here and Today we're going to be playing Super..... Duper.....Party.....Pooper...!!" You said slowing down the title of the game then yelling Pooper at the end.

-Time skip to end of video-

You ended the video there. Then you decided to open up your browser and put on "Car Crash" by Three Days Grace. Then you decided to edit your video.

Then you heard your mario theme song ring tone come from your phone.

"Uhhhh. I wonder who that could be." You walked over to your bed pulling your phone off the charger. You saw that good ole Mr.Pewds was texting you.

Pewds:Hey Kip (kip is the nickname Pewds gave you ever since ye met at age 3)
Y/n: Hey pewds. How are you?
Pewds: I'm amazing Kip thanks for asking and how about you?
Y/n: I'm good and I made a video today and I think it's gonna be a great comedy one if you do ask me.
Pewds: Alright Kip I'll be sure to watch it. Hey Kip?
Y/n: Yea Pewds?
Pewds:I'm having a Skype call with some of my bros and we're going to be roasting each other so I was just wonderin if you wanted to join in on the fucking roast battle.
Y/n: HELL YES!
Pewds: Alright gotta go play the fucking best game in the world Bay-to-the-fucking-neta Boys so BYE Kip.
Y/n: Bye Pewds.

You plug up your phone and decided to head back to your desk.

"I think I'm gonna make a new intro for my videos." You said to yourself and you started to work on the intro.

A.n. :Hey guys so howd I do for my first ever chapter in my first fan fiction based book. So sorry for ending it bad sorry.