Chapter 9

"I-I love you y/n.." Calvin said blushing like a tomato. Calvin leans in kissing me passionately against the lips.

I felt his arms wrap around my lower half. Oh how he kisses. His kisses are like nothing I have ever felt before.

I start to add some tongue. I then wrap my arms around his neck. Calvin pushes me against the cabinets.

"W-What are you doing C-Calvin?" I push away from him blushing.

"I want to take you... You... You... FAGET!" Calvin said yelling at me, but in a whisper.

Honestly, I wanted him to take me. Considering we had pewds on the couch sleeping. I didn't want him to take me then.

All I can think about is him taking me and his kisses. What in the actual fuck is wrong with me. I don't know.

"Calvin.." I sigh,pushing him away,and I grab my coffee cup.

" I- I I can't let you to me.." I said crying a little now.

"W-what???!!! Why not y/n?" Calvin isn't whispering now. He's yelling.

"What the fuck man I told you to shut you ass hole you call a mouth." I whispered punching Calvin in the arm.

"YOU WANT ME TO STOP FUCKING YELLING YOU PIECE OF SHIT!?" Calvin yells with rage.

Felix wakes..

Felix gets up off the couch and proceeds to the kitchen. While he is in there he pinches Calvin right in the face.

"Don't you ever and I mean EVER get me catching you talk to a female like y/n ever again. You got that FAGET?" Felix yells.

"I'm fucking done!" Calvin yells with fury. Calvin grabs his jacket and walks out the front door slamming the door behind him.

"I-I'm sorry he woke you." I said with a sigh hugging Felix.

"No,no, good thing he woke me up because I was gonna be his mother fucking ass for yelling at you like that."

Felix says with confidence.

"No one will ever hurt my best friend." He says with passion in his eyes.

"Where does Calvin live by any chance?" Felix asked me while sipping on my cup of coffee.

A.n: I'm sorry once again.. I've been busy with school and just everything... I know it's a shorter chapter but I might just have to make shorter chapters and make this story have more chapters.. That's how I'm probably gonna have to do it guys.. I'm so sorry if I made ye all wait to long..