Chapter 4

I'm just in my apartment sitting on my couch. Then I heard my Skype ring from my phone. I picked up my phone of the charger,and I checked who it was.

Leafs is Skyping you

Ugh it's leafy I really didn't want to answer,so I didn't answer. I put my phone back on the charger.

I walked into my kitchen making me some dinner,until I hear a knock at my door.

"FUCK!" I said as burning myself on the pan I was cooking eggs with.

"Who in the hell could be here?" I mumbled to myself. All I'm hoping is it isn't leafy. I open the door to see a swedish guy with blue eyes. Thank God it was just Pewds.

"Eyyy Felix what's up?"

"Oh nothin much I heard you yell." Pewds chuckled.

"Well come on in I was just cooking me breakfast for dinner would you like some?" I asked.

"Oh no no no I'm fine y/n Marzia made me dinner no need." He said patting my shoulder.

"Okay well I'm gonna eat dinner then ask you something." I smiled and went back to cooking. Felix just sat down at the small dining table I had. It only had two chairs and a small circular table.

"Okay felix." I said as walking to the other chair siting down.

"Do you wanna collab? We can film here at my place. You can choose whatever you want to challenges,roasts anything." I said while smiling. Before I knew it my food was gone.

"Sure but congratulations on getting more bros than me."

"Hey what I call my viewers and subscribers I call the Sly Foxes get dat striaght." I said chuckling.

"Felix why'd you come over?" I asked since I really had no clue why he did come over.

"I just came over because.. Ugh I was wondering if you wanted to collab with three other people." Pewds asked grinding his teeth.

"Sure why not more the better."I said smiling.

"So what do you want to do on the collab pewds?"

"Well all my bros have been commenting and they want to see the good ole Chapstick challenge,since you're a girl and you know you're with four other guys." Felix smirked and laughed.

"Man I don't know about that maybe." I winked at felix.

PEWDS POV:

Y/n is funny. She's a good friend I'm so lucky to have such an amazing friend like her.

I wonder why Leafs keeps on texting me. Eh I'll check it later.

YOUR POV:

"Alright pewds bye." I said pushing Felix out the door.

"I think I like the idea of the Chapstick challenge."

I wonder who will the other three peeps will be.

A.N: Hey MELONS for now on I'm gonna just name the chapters chapter 1 2 and so on. Thanks does so many reads I do really appreciate it!