Chapter 3

I woke up,Slowly crawling out of bed. I had to get up since today was the dreadful Monday. I had work today.

I got up went to my small closet and grabbed my uniform. I went to my bathroom changed,brushed my teeth, and brushed my h/c hair.

I had a small apartment ,so I didn't do much inside I was always outside. I walked up to my yellow convertible Mustange that said Cobra on the back.

I drove to work and walked in behind the counter.

I saw Jacksepticeye,Markiplier,and The guy I met on Skype sitting in a small table all together drinking coffee.

Man I had to go over there and be sorta a waitresses to them to. UGHHH.

"Hey y/n." My boss called me.

"You need to go serve those YouTubers over there and I'll take the counter alright."

"Okay b to the boss." I said pushing his shoulder. I walked up and started to stutter.

"Hey Markipoo and Jackaboy and well well well hey Leafs"
I said jokingly.

"What can I get you guys." I asked them kindly.

"Hey don't call me markipoo." Mark smirked while laughing.

"I want a just simple Blonde Coffee with a side of you." Jack said laughing and smirked.

"Sorry Jack you can't buy me." I laughed.

"I know I'm just joking y/n." Man Jack can be an ass sometimes.

"Okay what do you want Mark and Leafs." Leafy didn't speak at all he just sat there being quiet.

"I'll take whatever Jack's getting." Mark said.

"SEPTIPLIER AWAY." I said as pulling my arm up high with a clenched fist.

"I'll just take a small Sweet Tea please." Leafs said.

"Alright I'll be right back with ye all orders." I walked back behind the counter fixing their orders. I then heard the door ring as I do this. I see a girl with a lace crop top,with ripped short shorts,a snapback which said hottie, and she had some tall black boots on.

She walked up to the counter then turned to me.

"Hey get me a fucking tea please and don't be a slow bitch today please." She said with an attitude like she freaking knew me.

"Okay.." I said very uneasy. She then walked over to leafs and started talking to him. I got so jealous. I just can't help seeing him with another girl.

Ugh man I'm such and idiot, I mean he should be able to go out with anyone right? She started to act all sexy around him and I could tell he was annoyed. I walked over giving her what she wanted and she wouldn't stop being a slut in my eyes.

I turned her around to face me in my e/c eyes and I slapped her right in the face.

"Ooooo birch you didn't just do that." She said angirly and she punched me and poured her refreshing made tea on me. I yelled I was furious.

"GET OUT OF THIS COFFEE SHOP YOU SLUT AND NEVER COME BACK." I pushed her out the door making sure she didn't come back in. She did the signal to leafy which meant call me.

"I'm so sorry guys ive gotta go." I went up to my boss and asked If I could leave early he said it was fine and I drove off to my house.

What would happen next time I see him?

A.n. - Hey melons sorry for not updating recently I've been traveling a whole bunch and I haven't had wifi. I'm sorry I haven't had time to update much and today I'm going back home so I should be updating much more when I'm home. So what do you guys think of this story? I know it's bad but it's my first fan fiction I've wrote. I was wondering what other fanfictions you want to see just comment. Maybe next I'll make a jacksepticeye x reader you never know. Thanks for the reads!