Chapter 7

We arrived at Chippoltle(can't fucking spell!!) We all hopped out of my car and walked up to the front entrance.

 "Thanks Kip for bringing all of us here." Pewds said opening the door for me being such a gentleman.

 "Yea thanks Kip." Mark,Jack, and Calvin so kindly said.

 "No I should be thanking you guys. Thank you guys for everything ye all have done for me. I wouldn't be such a big YouTube star that I am right now without ye all. Thanks you so much guys.I really appreciate it." I said hugging all my friends,so they knew I was being serious.

 They really don't know how much I really appreciate them. I don't think they do.

"Okay guys what do you all want to eat? I don't care how much it is. Just pick whatever you will eat." I said walking up to the line.

 "I want a Burrito please." Mark said with his manners.

 "I want a Crispy Corn Taco please if you don't mind Kip." Jack had his head tilted making sure it was okay for him to get that.

 "I don't mind Jack. Hey Mark go find us a table please." I patted Jack's shoulder and pointing where all the tables where for Mark.

 "I would like a Burrito to Kip." Pewds smiled and followed Mark and Jack to go find us a table.

 "I would like just a small salad please Kip.I don't want you to pay for mine let me pay please."Calvin begged me.

 "No Calvin I said I was paying for everyone. My treat remember?" I questioned him.

 "Yea I remember,but Y/n i just don't want you paying for a Cancerous,White mug,Bleach drinking,Fgt like me." Leafs said giving me a side hug smiling.

 "Well I don't care what you are Calvin. I am paying for you.Now go sit down and I will bring the food to our table." I said pointing Leafs in the direction where I saw Mark,Jack,and Pewds sitting together at a rather large table.

 ~Time Skip-Leafing(get my pun.yea.. im bad a puns) the restruant.~

 "Okay guys let's go." I said walking to the front enterance and going outside.

 "Thank you again Y/n." Pewds,Mark,Jack,and Leafs said.

 "No problem Felix,Mark,Sean, and Calvin. Now lets get back to my fucking tiny apartment and lets play some games.Aight?" I said getting into my car letting the top down.

 "Yea!" All my friends yelled and hopped into the car. I started the engine and we all were off to my Apartment.

 ~Time Skip to Apartment(your writer is lazy aight cool we cool okay)~

 "Hey I have to go Kip."Mark said tugging on Jacks shirt for him to say the same.Oh my god Septiplier. They are so adorable. I wonder what they will be doing here in LA.

 "Yea.. Kip I have to go to with Mark." He said smiling and looking into Marks eyes.

 "Aight bye dudes." I hugged them bye and then they walked out of my apartment and the last i heard of them was a closed door.

 "Well..Umm Kip I kinda don't have a place to stay,since I didn't rent a hotel." Felix said rubbing his neck and grinding his teeth.

 "It's okay Felix buddy Ole pal. You can just stay here at my apartment.I know it small but we can work something out." I smiled hugging Pewds and then I saw a jealous look on Calvin's face. Then I decided I would let go of the hug.

 "Thanks Kip you're the best."Felix smiled. He started to walk over to the couch and laid down and before I knew it he was fast asleep.

 "Aww he looks so funny when he sleeps." I chuckled.

 "Umm,and Calvin it's getting late I really don't want you driving out in LA at night. You can just stay here okay." I smiled walking up to him.

 "Oh thanks Kip." Calvin smiled. Now where was he gonna sleep. Hmmmm. I don't know,Oh yea he can sleep in my bed and i'll just sleep on the floor in the living room.

 "Hey Calvin you will be sleeping in my bed tonight and i'm sleeping on the living room floor. Aight?'' I gestured him to my room.

 "Oh no Y/n I can't sleep in your room you should sleep in it i'll sleep on the floor."

 "No, I said you're sleeping in here and that's it okay. I like sleeping on the floor anyways."

 "Okay thank Kip for everything." He smiled and I smiled back. I walked to the living room making a pallet for me to sleep on. Man it got cold in my apartment quick. I was freezing. I closed my eyes and almost fell asleep until.....

A.N~HAHAHAH

 I made a clif hanger you Insane Freaks!!!!!

 So sorry for not posting like I usally do. I have been really really delayed. I will try and post more chapters for you guys I am very sorry. These chapters are really long to me almost 800 words in counting. These chapters i make for this book actually takes me time to have to think about them what happens next.

It takes me a long while to even come up with what the next chapter is going to be about. Sorry if there is any like errors or anything I do usally write these at 2 or 3 in the morning so I don't usally check for any errors.

I am so very sorry once again Insane Freaks i am trying my best to get a new chapter uploaded everyday or at least every other day.

now its 928 words in counting