Chapter 6

Calvin was just in the hallway by himself being depressed or ashamed of what it looks like. Pewds is just sitting on my bed looking ashamed as well. Well I'm glad at least two people are actually happy. Mark and Jack seem to be fine.

 " Hey Pewds I'm going to go check on that leafy boy real quick. Is that okay with you?' I asked getting off of my bed.

 "Yea...." Pewds said very sad and slow. Once I started to walk out of my door i felt a tug on my shirt.

 "I don't know what to do Kip. I broke up with her.Whats wrong with me?'' Felix asked me so kindly, but while i looked into his eyes i can see clear orbs of water starting to form.

 "Hang on Pewds. Let me help Calvin okay? Then ill come cheer you up okay?''I reassured him that everything was going to be okay. I walked into the hallway were Calvin was sitting up against the wall with his head in his knees.

 "Hey leaf man you alright?''  I whispered into his ear patting his shoulder.

 "Yea I guess. I just haven't had a crush on someone in a long time and I don't know how to work with this crush. Plus I just kissed a fucking girl that I'm not dating. What in the fucking hell is wrong with me? Get me some bleach y/n i need to chug at least ten of them. I want to die.Why am I living?''Leafy's voice mumbled underneath his hoodie/jacket.

 "Calvin I can help you with this crush. The challenge was for you to kiss a girl you weren't dating anyway Leafs. PLease don't feel bad. I'll go get some bleach and maybe we both can chug them tubs down like alcohol. How about that leafy does that sound good." 

 "Yea thanks y/n for trying to cheer me up." Calvin sniffled within his hoodie/jacket.

 "By any chance what type of bleach do you have any different flavors?" Calvin asked me with a smirked on his red face. He had a red face i think from blushing or crying one of those two.

 "Yea i have all types. Just go into my kitchen and look under my kitchen sink and also look in the fridge I keep some bleach there to." I pointed down stairs to redirect him in the direction of the bleach.

 "Thanks y/n"

 "Hey I said you can call me kip alright Leafs."

 "Ok thank you Kip." He said smiling and he ran dow stairs. I walked right back inside of my room. I saw Mark and Jack playing some PC games on my computer. I wanted to know what they were playing,So as sly and sneaky as i am i decided i would sneak up on them. Yep just as i thought playing Slither.io.

 I walked back over to my bed which had a layer out Felix on top with dried tear stains on his face.

 "Hey Felix. You okay buddy? Can I help you with this whole break up thing now?" I was maing sure he was okay,so I walked to the other side otf the bed and layer down right next to Felix.

 "Yea i'm okay. It's just the fact that i broke up with her hurts. What's kinda funny is I don't know why for sure i broke up with her. I guess I just had my eyes on another girl for all these years." Felix said with a sigh and turned to face me.

 "Ahh I have this happened to me once. Pewds it'll be alright." I started to move closer to him and gave him a hug then I rolled over with him and pushed him on the floor. Man I love my best friend. He is so loyal and kind. 

 "Alright guys lets get off our lazy ass's and lets go out to eat my treat!" I yelled so loud making sure leafs could hear me to.

 "Okay where do you want to go?"I yelled again,but I didn't have to since Pewds,Mark,Jack,and Leafs were all in the same room as me. I started to chuckle.

 "CHIPOLTLIE(sorry can't spell)!!!" They all yelled.

 "Okay lets go." We all walked out side jumping in my car since is was a convertible. Jack,Mark,and Pewds sat in the back. Leafs sat up front with me.

 "WooHoo let's go!!" We all yelled driving to our destination.

A-n~ Hey melons so my Art Book is almost over,BUT I will be making a second art book!!!! Anyways melons I really do hope you are liking this fan fiction. Considering it is my first one its nots the best. ANYWAYS MELONS THANKS FOR ALL THE READS AND VOTES AND EVERYTHING YE ALL DO!!!!!