Prologue

"Hahaha, he looks just like a girl!" an elemental kid said. "Are you sure he is not actually a girl?" another elemental kid said. "Why he looks like a girl? Is disgusting." a third elemental kid said. I was always told things like that. My whole life, people have been saying that I'm cute or that I look like a girl. At some point, I got used to answering back to them, but then that incident happened.

I was in my first year of middle school when it happened. "Sorry, but I can't go out with you. I mean, look at yourself, you look just like a girl, how am I supposed to go out with someone like that? Please, don't joke around, that's disgusting. You thought I will sympathize with you? Even that has a limit." said the girl I had just confessed to. A limit? What is she talking about? Does it mean no one really cares? Soon after that, I found out even my friends weren't my friends. They were influenced by the girl I confessed to and once again I was bullied, but this time was worst. Thanks to that, after some time when I was insulted like always, instead of just answering back, like before, I made walls around myself, ignoring everything and everyone. If no one will care for me, I don't care for them. Everyone was surprised at first but as time passed, it became the most natural to me and those around me. No one likes me and no one will like me. Don't get close to anyone and your life will be peaceful. Those were the thoughts I had at that time...