Chapter 9: Horror Sister

Akemi POV

Did that really happened!? Did it really happened!? I can't believe what just happened. I can't.

My mind was full of thoughts about what happened in the classroom. I still can't believe Kazuki k-k-ki-kissed me! Just why did that happen. Why!?

~Flashback~
...While I was looking at Kazuki something unexpected happened...

Kazuki kissed me! I could feel his lips in mines. I could feel how close our bodies were. His breath... For a second everything stopped, but then I pushed him away and ran outside the classroom...

"No! No! No! I shouldn't think about that." I said while making weird moves. Some people looked at me but I didn't care. There was a matter more important than peoples thoughts. That is how am I going to face Kazuki tomorrow. I was so absorbed in my thoughts that I didn't notice I was already in front of my house.

I was going to open the door but it was already open. It seemed strange to me because I was sure I locked it this morning. Either way, I just entered not minding it, or I wanted to. I was so scared that for a second I forgot about the kiss. Once inside, before changing my shoes I saw another pair of shoes that weren't mine. In fact, they were female shoes. Now my fear became reality.

My sister was here. How I had hoped it was a burglar, an assassin or any other person that wasn't my sister. She always thought she ruled the house and wanted me to talk to her as much as possible. I find that annoying as hell because I like to be left alone but it seems the word 'alone' is not in her vocabulary.

I entered as quietly as possible but I was still noticed. "Why so secretive, are you trying to hide from someone or what?" she said. She was standing in the entrance for the living room. I glared at her without saying anything. "What? Is this the way you welcome the only sister you have, that came all the way from the other side of the world to make company to your sorry self?" she straightforwardly said. "There a lot of mistakes in that statement. First, I don't plan to greet your arrogant self. Second, I didn't ask you to come and third, there is no need to say my "sorry self". I love to be alone and I am not bothered by it." I answered her in an arrogant way.

"Well sorry, I guess I could have stayed where I was." She said annoyed. "That couldn't be better," I replied. "But is so sad. I have been assigned to work in this area now so I will occupy my house starting today." She said in a dramatical fake sad way. "WHAT!? Go die! I don't want to live with you!!!" I answered flustered. "You don't have to scream. And it wasn't my decision, it was my superiors." She said a little surprised. I ignored what she said and headed to my room. "Where are you going?" She asked. "Am I forbidden from going to my room?" I said and entered the only 'quiet' place I had now.

Today has been worse than horrible. Not only I got kissed by the most annoying guy in school, but also my sister has come to the house to stay who knows how much time. I only wish time will stop when I'm in peace. Alone. In my world...