Chapter 16: Confession Part 2

"Does that mean you are in love with me?" I was so focused on my thoughts that I didn't hear what he said clearly. "Eh?" I must have such a stupid look in my face right now. Someone kill me. Just make me disappear. "Well... I wasn't playing around when I kissed you that day. I was serious. I mean. I would never kiss a person just for a joke. A kiss is something that must be shared with the one you love." Kazuki looked flustered when he said it. Though I don't know if that reaction of him made me feel relieved or more flustered. "Huh!? Wh- wh- what are you talking about!?" I tried to look though but I was too nervous to do so. While I was looking for an excuse to escape Kazuki came closer to me. When I noticed it he was already in front of me, which surprised me. "Now... Tell me. Me being this close to you, is it uncomfortable? I want the truth, no hiding feeling now. I want to know how you feel. I want to see the real you properly." He said all of that with such a lustful face and such a sweet tone I let myself be driven by the mood. "I- It isn't uncomfortable.... but it makes me feel weird inside..." My words came like a whisper. That look on his face that screamed he wanted to touch me, melt me. Slowly he moved his hand towards my face. He gently put it in my cheek and looked straight in my eyes. "Does this makes you feel anything? Do you feel "weird" when I touch you?" Kazuki was approaching little by little. Closing the almost nonexistent distance within us. ".... Yes... I feel weird. But... Is not an unpleasant feeling. I... Kind of like it." Upon saying this Kazuki kissed me. It was a gentle but powerful kiss. I could feel all his passion from within. He held me like I was crystal and kept kissing me. I let myself be driven by it. It was so exhilarating. It was like I was in a dream.

My face was red from embarrassment. But I was feeling this so-called 'love' feeling. It was such a new sensation that I felt how it consumed me. As if I was drugged, I was feeling so light headed. We separated from our kiss and looked at each other. Both of our faces where bright red. I was now sure I loved him. I wanted to know more about him. I wanted to talk to him. For the first time in a long time, I felt like I wanted to know more about someone. And the first time in a long time I wanted to be with someone.

"Ren... I love you." Kazuki told me that while looking directly in my eyes. "I... Love you too..." I told him back in a shy tone. I am not used to speaking my mind out. "Well, I guess this is something that should have been said before but... Do you want to be my boyfriend?" Kazuki asked me all embarrassed. "...I definitely think the order is all wrong. You should have asked this in the beginning." I told him in my usual arrogant way or tried to because I was too flustered to do so. "We should have done that before kissing. But who cares." Kazuki said brushing the topic aside. "Ugh..." He was right. And as much as I hated it I couldn't say anything back. "And... What is your answer? I still haven't heard you say anything about you being my boyfriend." Kazuki said now looking more serious and also expectantly. "Do... Do I really have to say it?" I asked Kazuki in a shy really low voice. "Yes. I want to hear you say it. Even though I already know the answer." He smirked at me while saying that. He really is so annoying! But still, I couldn't really get mad at him. "Y- y- yes... I... Want to be your boyfriend..." I told him in a really low voice while looking away. I totally did not expect this turn of events. But... I guess I can accept I am not unsatisfied by it.

After telling him yes, Kazuki took me by the back, pulled me closer, and kissed me once again. His lips on mine felt so strangely awesome. It was an unexplainable feeling but it was one that filled my stomach with butterflies. "That means you are now mine." He said with a smirk. And then letting me go. I didn't say anything. I just let myself to be embarrassed. After a moment of silence, I spoke. "We should probably go to class," I told in a nervous tone. "I guess we should." Kazuki shrugged and started walking. I followed behind him quietly while thinking of everything that happened just now. While I was lost in thought I didn't notice Kazuki getting beside me. "What are you thinking about?" He asked. "Eh? Ah! Well... I was just... Thinking that I didn't expect this turn of events." I told him in a low voice. "Hmm... Well, there will be a lot of unexpected things happening to you, now that we are together." He told me while smiling gently. I felt my face heat up again. I looked down and didn't say anything, I just kept on walking. Like this, we went to our classroom.