Chapter 14: Talk

Yuuna POV

I can't stop thinking about that kiss even after a week. What's wrong with me? Agh! What is the meaning of all that!? I clearly saw Kazuki-sama kissing the venom of Ren, but why!? That must be a mistake. Yes! That's what it is, a mistake. There's no way Kazuki will kiss that Ren willingly.

"Earth to Yuuna! Is anyone here?" I hear Kaori telling me and I snap out of my thoughts. "Is everything alright? You have seemed worried and absent-minded this past week. You know you can tell me your problems." Kaori said while looking directly at me worried. "Well... Is not something that I can do anything about but it still bothers me." I told her in a shy way. Is not like I can do anything about what happened. In the first place, it doesn't even concern me. But because Kazuki-sama is involved it worries me.

"Let me guess. Is it about that guy you have been obsessed with since you saw him at the entrance ceremony? Your new obsession? You know, you should really do something about that sick hobby of yours." Kaori told me seriously. "In the first place, is not an obsession. Consecutively is not a sick hobby. What I feel is simply love and admiration. Is there something wrong with that?" I told her with the same seriousness. What is wrong about loving someone deeply? I don't see anything wrong with what I'm doing.

"Besides the problem is not Kazuki-sama but his companion Ren," I told her with a bit of despise in my tone. "Hmmm?~ Companion? His partner? Are they going out!?" Kaori asked me, that last question with a bit of excitement. "Yes, his partner, not a boyfriend," I told her with annoyance. "Awh! How bad. It would be nice if they were a couple." She says with an overly dramatic expression of sorrow. "Eh!? No! That is totally not ok!? Kazuki-sama does not deserve to be with that venim of Ren. That guy is evil. Have you not seen him? He has this... Really dark air around him that puts me off. That is not normal." I tell her filled with desperation.

This part of Kaori always makes me snap. She's a complete boys love lover. Whenever she sees two guys together she just starts shipping them. Can't she let them live in peace? Well, but it makes her happy so I don't mind that much. Unless it involves someone I like, just like what is happening now. Our fight continued on. Arguing about whether Kazuki-sama should be with Ren or not. Is stupid if you ask me but none is willing to give up, and to us, it doesn't look that stupid.

Akemi POV

Since my talk with Arisu, I haven't been able to have peace. I've been thinking again and again if it's true or just a lie that I like Kazuki but as it turns out, it seems I do. I'm still reluctant to accept it but given the circumstances and all that has happened is a little difficult to say otherwise.

After a lot of self-debating, I decided that first I needed to talk to him. I seriously don't feel like I can but he needs to apologize for what he did and I need to find out the reason for his strange behavior. The route to the school seems really short because I was lost in thought. Once there I looked around searching for Kazuki. I saw him with Miyamoto a few feets away from me. I stayed behind them until we went to the shoe lockers. Once there I called out Kazuki. "Hey, Kazuki." My voice came out quieter than what I had expected. Kazuki looked at me with surprise. "Ren..." there was an awkward silence between us.

Haruto POV

"Well... I will be going to the classroom now. Good luck man." Miyamoto told me in the ear. I looked at him and slightly nodded. The time has come. Today all will be clarified or at least I hope it does. It took me by surprise that Ren spoke to me but it was exactly what I wanted. The look of his face shows that he wants to talk to me. As I do too. The silence was killing so I decided to say something. "Ren, can we talk?" I told him, my nervousness totally showing. "What to do want to talk about?" He responded with his always cold and indifferent tone. Tough it was a little different from usual. I hope this day goes without any major problems. I have enough with talking with Ren. And that is already a big enough problem.