Chapter 7: Why?

Morning came and I felt like shit. I still can't get used to waking up early. I prepared and headed for school. Yet again the house was completely empty.

After a long walk and taking the train, I reached school. For some strange reason, I was feeling a little anxious. Why I'm feeling anxious? Is just going to school like always. Is it because of him? No, no, there's no way.

*Ding~dong*

The morning bell rang. I met with Kazuki earlier in the morning. We went to the classroom together, along with Miyamoto. The strange feeling I had just grew bigger while I was with Kazuki. Everything is so confusing. I don't even know what I should do anymore.

"Ren..." I heard someone say in the distance. "Hey! Ren! Wake up!" Now I was being shaken and because of that sudden movement, I woke up. "Ngh... Wha~ is it~?" I said while yawning. "Are you ok? You have been kinda strange since this morning." Huh!? Me!? Kinda strange!? Is not like he knows me at all. How can he say that like as though he knows me? "Huh? I'm perfectly fine." I say in a sleepy tone. Even though I'm surprised and annoyed I don't have the strength to fight. I'm too sleepy.

"Really? If you say so, ok, but if something bothers you feel free to tell me." Kazuki said. I hate it when he acts nicely. That doesn't mean I like him being annoying. Since we didn't have any class till next period I took that time for sleeping.

50 minutes later...

I felt someone was caressing my face. It felt nice. I liked it. The last time I was touched like that was so long ago I can't remember it. I slowly started opening my eyes. When I was already awake, I look by my side I see Kazuki looking at me in a tender way. I feel my cheeks bright red. "Good morning, how are you feeling? Are you better or do you wanna keep dozing around just like that till being punished?" Kazuki said in the same annoying way as always but this time was kinda different. I felt it was different.

"I don't plan on sleeping more. I already feel better." I said annoyed. "Sorry, I was just worried about you." He said in a little sarcastic way. "Then don't worry," I said, still annoyed. While fighting with Kazuki I felt I was being stared. When I looked at were I felt the gaze there was no one looking. In fact, they weren't even paying attention to us. It bothered me a little but I didn't pay it any attention.

Yuuna POV

*Stare* *Stare intensely* "If you look like that they are going to notice." I heard someone say to me. "Eh!? I- I wasn't exactly looking." I said while blushing from the embarrassment. I can't believe the friend of Kazuki-sama just notice me looking at him. "Is no use hiding it. I know you are always looking at Kazuki everywhere he goes. Or am I wrong?" Miyamoto-kun said to me. Oh my God! What should I do if he tells Kazuki-sama? "Ugh!" That was the only thing that came out of my mouth.

After a small awkward silence, I finally made up my mind and said "Umm... Could you please not tell Kazuki-sama about it." To what Miyamoto-kun answered "Mmm? Keep quiet about what?" "Eh!? Obviously about me... Staring... At him..." I said really shily. "What to do now? You stalk my friend and tell me to keep quiet? How impudent can that be?" He said in quite an imponent way.

"I- I know I shouldn't be asking you that but, could you please not tell him?" I say in an almost begging way. "Fine, fine, I won't tell him, you don't have to make a drama." He chuckles. "After all we're partners, are we not?" Miyamoto-kun said with a bright smile that almost blinds me. "Hehe! Yeah! Thanks" I say and smile back at him.

"Hey! Don't you think those two get a little too well along?" I ask Miyamoto-kun out of curiosity. "Eh? You mean Kazuki and Ren?" He asks me. "Y-yeah," I say, now nervous. "Well, yeah, I guess. Is something complicated. For sure Kazuki has something towards Ren. But Ren, I don't know he might or might not he is an enigma." He tells me so casually is almost scary.

"An e-enigma? What do you mean?" I asked surprised. "Well, how to put it. He might look like he doesn't care but he really does care. And because he doesn't show how he really feels is kinda difficult to know his thoughts. He can be kind but he would never accept it. And so on. That is what Kazuki told me, I don't know much about Ren so I can't say anything about that. But I for sure know he is not a bad person." Miyamoto-kun looked at me with surprised once he finished. Well, who wouldn't? I think my jaw reached the floor and my eyes exploded from how big they were. I couldn't hold it. My surprise was just too much.

That is almost like they are in love or something........ No, no, no, no, just NO! He is my everything.  My idol. My inspiration. Yes! My god. Someone as godly as him can't possibly fall in love with a scumbag like Ren. He is all the contrary to Kazuki-sama. While Kazuki-sama is light, he is the darkness that hides everywhere. Ren is an abomination of life. With that looks he can fool anyone and use it how he pleases. Argh! What if Kazuki-sama is being held captive by him! No, no, no, that can't happen.

While I was drowning in my thoughts and dying on the inside, Miyamoto-kun made me snap out of it. "Hey, are you ok? It seemed like you were about to curse someone." He asked me with a face of worry. "Y-yes! I'm totally fine." I told him. He shouldn't know my worries. I have yet to know if he is an enemy or a friend. Oh, well, I guess I need to investigate this thoroughly. To finally uncover the demon of Ren and save Kazuki-sama from his claws...