Chapter 6

*Neville Pov*

"What is it, Step-Aunt?" I asked her frowning when she stood before the main door folding her arms herself.

"You said a bad word to me and I need you to leave this house right now." She stated glaring at me.

"What happened, Kalyani?" we heard an old voice and turned to see the same old man I saw shouting while walking towards the road.

"Your grand daughter just insulted me, Uncle." Aunt replied and I stared at the person in shock before realizing he is my grandfather.

"She is not my granddaughter." He said, coughing and walked back into his small house after staring at me with so much anger which actually surprised me.

I sighed, knowing well I don't have any patience to go and bear his indifference when I don't even know him. And he doesn't know me to hate me like this.

"See? He was fine with his daughter in a normal way until you came to this house. Now, he will stay away from his daughter because they again can think now about the mistake your Mom did." She said shaking her head and I immediately moved near to her.

"I am not a mistake." I said in a threatening voice and she stepped back gulping.

"By the way I don't care what is happening because you guys are old enough to think maturely that a daughter can meet her mother." I added pushing her away and walked inside.

"Did you just pushed my Mom?" I heard someone shouting and turned to see that guy Yash standing near the door holding his Mom's hand.

"Don't talk to me anything right now." I said, waving him off and started walking towards the stairs.

"You are not going anywhere until we settle this." He said and I sighed turning around knowing well they will not leave me alone.

"What do you want me to do?" I asked staring at him.

"Apologize to my Mom or else leave the house." He replied shrugging.

"Do you even know what she said and how is she behaving from the moment I came here?" I asked him frowning because I thought he would be understanding person.

Well, I must have thought like that because I felt a little attraction when I saw him. I can be selfish with my thoughts about someone inside right.

He has great eyes and that hair along with the height. To top of that he is looking so attractive that I am sure anyone feels such attraction.

"It is her house and she can say anything. Don't forget that you are just a guest here." He replied, making me frown more coming out of my disturbing thoughts.

"Yash!" I heard my Mom saying and turned to see her walking near to us.

"Don't say anything, Revu. She needs to leave." Yash said and I immediately laughed.

"Revu?" I asked him between my laughs to which he rolled his eyes.

"Yes! I am close to her from the time she came here leaving the states and I always call her that." His reply stopped my laughs.

"So, you are great with kids even after leaving me?" I asked turning towards her, to which she slowly took a step towards me.

"Bhabhi! Let Yash decide this matter as Bhai is absent here right." That Aunt said, walking towards my Mom and took her inside the kitchen.

"She will definitely be Queen B in her future life." I said, turning towards Yash and started walking towards my room climbing the stairs.

"Did you really think I will leave you alone after you again commented on her before me?" I heard a voice from behind me when I stood inside the room feeling hurt when my Mom again stopped herself from talking to me.