Chapter 19

*Neville Pov*

"How much time do you need to freshen up?" she literally barked, making me wish I can laugh in her face right now.

But I know it won't be good if I do that. Then I paused in my thoughts, remembering those things never stopped me before then why now.

So, I laughed, making her anger face show more than possible until I stopped my laughs. I cleared my throat and waited for her words or something which she says whenever I do these things.

"It is because I always wish to have a proper bath as it is good to be hygene." I said when she just stood there and now she took a deep breath like she is controlling her anger which everyone knows is not possible.

"Do you know any work in the kitchen?" she suddenly asked and I gave her an amused look.

"Of course! How old do you think I am?" I asked and I glanced to the other side to see Mom standing near the kitchen platform tugging her hands.

"Ok! You will do the breakfast for everyone." Aunt suddenly said making me frown.

"What? But..." I started saying which she stopped showing her hand.

"You said you know how to cook and you will do it now. What did you thought? That I will let go your lie? Let everyone know how on the first day itself, you are lying." She said, shaking her head and left the room.

I sighed and started taking out the items from the fridge and felt an arm on my shoulder. I frowned and turned to see Mom standing behind me.

"Shall I help?" she asked and I shook my head still frowning.

"I will not do everything but will just give you some instructions." She added and I sighed placing the items on the counter.

"And why would you do that? You wish for me to fail so that I will not marry Yash right?" I asked raising my eyebrow.

"That's not what I want or not what I wish for. But you don't understand many things here." She said and rubbed her forehead.

"I know two things. I love him and he loves me." I said, shrugging and started cooking after she left me alone in silence.

"Who cooks breakfast this early?" I mumbled, shaking my head.

"Oh! I forgot one thing. When the matter is with this amazing family, then anything impossible can be normal here." I mumbled and chuckled.

"You can share the joke with me." I heard a whisper in my ear, making me lean back into his body.

"This is not your category joke." I mumbled grinning to myself.

"What do you mean by that?" he asked hugging me tightly.

"It is a joke on your family." I replied, shrugging and he sighed hearing that.

"I just hope you too start liking this family, Nev. They are really great." He said, turning me around.

"Are you sure?" I asked, smiling to which he glared.

"Fine! If they like me then I will like them or if they give me reasons to like them." I said to which he frowned.

"That's all I can do. I was always like that." I added and he slowly nodded.

"Then how did you like me without my thought process towards that?" he asked and I chuckled.

"I was confident on myself that you will definitely like me." I replied and he laughed shaking his head.