Chapter 14

*Neville POV*

I chuckled looking at him and coughed when I saw everyone giving me some weird looks but I didn't mind because he is still looking confused.
"What?" I asked everyone making them look away and then I again stopped myself from laughing when I glanced at him.
Its been one week since I gave him so called advantages and I still don't know why have I done that. May be because he was such keen on short girls or something.
And I guess my anger was more on the way he said he didn't meet any prospective bride. Its not like I want to be his bride right now without any clear of my feelings and his for me.
What am I feeling for me? I thought it was likeness and maybe even list I don't know. No matter what that kiss was great and I never felt like that in any of my past relations.
But what is he feeling about all that? It seems he is kind of distant right now and looking always confused making me frown immediately.
He immediately frowned back making me realize that he is staring at me too. He moved his head in a way asking what happened.
I grinned and winked at him making his glare reach me in the next second. I laughed and glanced at my phone to see it vibrating.
"Excuse me!" I said still laughing and stood up before walking to the main door.
"Is this how you treat your best friend?" I asked the moment I lifted the phone.
"I just saw your voicemails and missed calls, Nev. I was really busy and there was no signal as I went for the project immediately." Nicole said and I sighed hearing her pleading tone.
"Fine! So, where was the project?" I asked leaning on the wall.
"Deserts!" She replied making me blink a few times.
"You are eating desserts?" I asked frowning.
"Idiot! I am talking about the dessert places." She said huffing.
"Are you serious? Desert? And you didn't took me with you?" I shouted and immediately felt a glare.
I turned to see my sweetest grandfather glaring at me to which I smiled sweetly before continuing my conversation.
"I still need to go there again later. Now, tell me about your out of station thing." She asked and I signed before telling her everything.
"That...that... Ugh! I want to say something about your father but I don't want to curse him near you but I am already making a list for those other two." She shouted with and I chuckled hearing her frustration.
"Its fine! I am actually happy that all this happened." I said and looked inside to see everyone having their food except Yash who is looking out every other minute.
"Really? Now, what made you feel like that? And don't you dare lie to me." She demanded.
"There is someone and I like him." I said and explained what happened here to which she immediately muttered a few curses not being able to stop.
"Is that man so special that you are bearing all those things and didn't left the house?" She asked with sighing.
"You know how I am regarding the people I like and wish for them to be with me." I said sighing.
"Of course! Who else would know that better than me? The way you kicked my uncle for not allowing me to go with you still makes me little scared of you." She said laughing and I chuckled remembering the incident.
"OK! I will see about this matter and will not move from here until everything settles." I said walking inside and she accepted.
"By the way I took your car from airport like you asked." She said when we were about to hang up.
"You took my baby? Thank you so much. I was so worried who would take care of her." I said happily and heard a few coughs making me turn towards the table to see a few coughing and mainly Yash and everyone have those eyes widen along with shock covering their faces.
"I will talk later. Love you!" I said hanging up and suddenly saw Yash face mixing with anger look.
"You have a baby? But I don't think you are married. Did your dad did any good thing regarding you?" Aunt asked with disgusting look.
"By the way having a baby without marriage is not a bad thing and you need to support them more for the courage they had not to leave those babies somewhere else. And I was talking about my car." I said rolling my eyes.
"You call your car as baby?" Lakshmi asked smiling.
"Yeah! I bought it with my first contract. It is my hardwork so I call it like that." I replied smiling back.
"You need not look down on us just because you have a car in your first contract. My Hash works hard and you need not taunt him." Aunt suddenly said and I stared at her in shock.
"First thing, I didn't said a word regarding any of your lives. And the second thing is everyone must be proud of their works and respect regarding them no matter what. I am proud of Yash too for taking every care of this family without any distaste." I said glaring at her and everyone looked at me with shock.
"I think I had enough of this house. I am going to my grand parents." I added leaving the house otherwise I would sure kill her.
"What are you doing here?" Grandfather asked when I walked inside the house
"I don't know what is wrong with this house. I mean whenever I think of coming here something just happens. First time I left the house and second time I got fever." I said looking around the house.
"Maybe the power is in you. Do you have that much power to get what you wish for?" I asked looking at his angry face which turned into shock hearing my words.
"You must have wished that I didn't born, right? Why don't you wish for my death? Maybe it will happen." I asked and immediately felt a slap on my shoulder.
I turned to see my grandmother standing beside me with anger while I stated at her in shock.
"What are you even saying? Don't you know you shouldn't talk those things? You sit down here." She scolded and made me sit on the slab above the floor before walking inside.
I stared at her husband looking at me and then at the door through which his wife walked inside with same shock I am feeling.
She returned and started moving her hand before my face in a single direction holding something in it and also muttering a few things.
"Spit on it." She ordered and I followed her words before she walked again inside her kitchen then I heard some sparks sound.
"Don't talk about death again." She ordered and I nodded immediately thinking she will slap again before standing up.
"Why did you do that?" I asked frowning.
"Everyone's thoughts are around you from the day you are here. Now, no bad will happen to you." She explained and I smiled before hugging her tightly.
"I don't know about that and I don't believe that but you don't know how I am feeling knowing you did this." I said moving back and she smiled placing her hand on my cheek.
We both sat down and started talking ignoring my grandfather completely who left the house after some time.
"I will come tomorrow." I said walking towards the door when I saw it is getting dark.
"For sure?" She asked holding my hand.
"Well, you did that thing right. Nothing will stop me, Grandma." I replied kissing her cheek and walked outside the house with a smile
"Is that smile for the phone call you hot?" I smirked hearing the question and turned to see Yash sitting on his bike.
"Did you just come?" I asked walking near to him.
"Answer my question." He replied frowning.
"For two reasons! One is for phone call and the other is my Grandma's love." I said and he smiled but immediately frowned.
"Who was on the call?" He asked and I laughed at his expression.
"Why should I tell you?" I asked back.
"Because I have to know as we... We kissed right." He replied.
"So? It was just my teaching and nothing else." I said frowning to which he gave a shocked look making me laugh immediately.
"Fine! The phone call was from my friend who is a girl." I whispered moving towards him.
"Oh!" He mumbled and I laughed again kissing his cheek.
"Why are you laughing too much these days?" He asked grumbling.
"Well. I seem to be very happy." I replied shrugging.
"So, tell me another point." I asked sitting on the front of his bike from side making him move back a little.
"What?" He asked with confused tone and held me when I was slipping a little.
"Tell me another point you wish in your future wife." I explained.
"Oh! How about only traditional dresses?" He asked moving his and over my waist which is a little open with the raise of top from jeans.
"Hmm... We will see what that thought will be in a few days." I replied to which he raised his eyebrow and I copied him already feeling confident about it.
But he may go completely away or the plan may get succeed. All I need to do is wait and act.

----------------------------------------
Uff guys I know very very late update but don't have WiFi and even much time... Still didn't got wifi so I did a long process... First typed in the system as I think about the part while typing and then typed it in mobile looking at it. I know long process but don't know when I can get some net...
So, let me know how is the chap?
Comment plz and vote...