Chapter 24

*Harsha Pov*

I walked inside the house still in the thoughts which didn't stop from the second Neville gave her own mind.

"Yash!" I heard shouts and looked up to see him rushing down the stairs ignoring the shouts from his Parents.

"Where are you going?" I asked when he reached the main door which I am blocking.

"What is happening?" We heard a new voice and turned to see Revathi's parents standing with a frown.

"Is she with you both? I thought I would talk to her properly when she takes some rest. Please tell me she is with you." Yash pleaded them without giving me any chance to reply to them.

"No!" Uncle said simply and I can see Yash stiffening.

"I will go." He said and again tried to walk out, but I stopped him again.

"She got inside the flight and it took off too." I said to which he glared at me.

"Did you go with her to be sure whether she really left or not?" Yash asked and I smiled at his words which I know are the second time I am hearing within a few hours.

"Did you?" I heard a small voice and looked behind him to see Revathi frowning at me.

"Just go inside." I said and made sure Yash walked back ignoring his irritation.

"I have something to discuss and it is a family matter." I added and he allowed me to push him back, but immediately shook his head moving more forward to push me away.

"She is more important and if I have to leave India and go after her then I will." He said staring at me.

"There is no use of you going now. We will talk about it later, but now we have something else to discuss." I forced him and he stepped back but frowned back at me.

"I don't care, Uncle. Don't you see she left? I need to get her back." He said and I sighed before turning around to see my In-laws standing near the door.

"Come inside, Uncle." I said, nodding at both of them and they nodded back following me.

"Where is Lakshmi?" I asked, sitting on the couch.

"She must be sleeping." Kalyani replied in irritation and I glanced at Revathi to see her just staring at the door with complete shock covering her face.

"Why are you three awake?" I asked, frowning at them.

"I wanted to have a word with her and do anything to change her decision. I thought she would go tomorrow morning and not now." Yash replied and rubbed his forehead.

"I... I just thought she should have some ointment as the burning may be more than I thought." Kalyani replied and I nodded before staring at Revathi and then at the bowl of curd she is holding in her hand.

"Wake up, Lakshmi." I said, looking at Yash who did after shaking his head like I lost my mind.

"What is it, Dad? And why are you all here?" Lakshmi asked yawning.

"Neville left the house." I said and she frowned but nodded understandingly.

"But she didn't tell me that she is leaving." She mumbled still frowning.

"I am thinking to postpone your marriage to another year." I added to which she stared at me with wide eyes.

"What? But why? There is still nearly more than half a month to finish the time you all set and now another year?" she asked moving towards me.

"Because you will need time to learn a few important things." I replied and everyone frowned at me except Revathi.

"What things?" she asked with a confused look.