Chapter 23

*Neville Pov*

"Nev! I am so sorry, Nev. How are you feeling now?" I heard his voice the moment I stepped inside the house from Grandy's in the evening.

"And where were you? I have been searching everywhere for you." He added and I just kept silent, continuing my walk towards the dining hall.

"Nev! Please say something." He literally shouted, holding my shoulders and I immediately pushed him away.

"Nev!" He whispered with a shocked tone and again tried to hold me, but I turned around with a blank face.

"I said I am sorry, right. I was really in a hurry and want to return soon to give you a good news." He started saying and I listened calmly.

"She was being watched to check whether she is meeting me or not by a guy who got appointed by her parents. Now, she thought of some past information which she can use to make him stop his activities and then I need not meet her." He continued but paused staring at me.

"Say something, Nev." He said, staring at me and turned back, which I followed to see no one present.

"I don't want to stay here anymore and so I want to leave." I finally talked and he just stared at me with his face covered in shock.

"What? But why?" He asked, frowning.

"Why should I not?" I asked back.

"Because I love you and you love me." He replied.

"Even my Dad and Mom loves me and I too love them in my own way. But I don't want to stay with them." I said shrugging.

"But..." He started saying which I cut off shaking my head.

"I can't do any of it and I have decided." I stated to which he immediately walked near to me and held me ignoring my protests.

"I know what my Mom doing is wrong and we will deal with it together. I will take a leave and make sure that she doesn't do anything else." He promised making me snort.

"So, you know what your Mom was doing is wrong? Then why did you never say a word to her? I am supposed to live with you forever, right then how can I do that when you don't have dare to say a wrong thing as wrong" I asked and felt his hold tightening on my shoulders.

"I accept! That is my mistake, but I thought once she will accept you by herself, then we will not have any problems from her." He replied and I nodded.

"Valid reason! So, I don't know about her decision, but I am ready with mine. I don't accept this family." I said shrugging.

"What did they have to do with our relation?" he asked and immediately stilled.

"Exactly! What did they have to do with our relation?" I asked back raising my voice.

"You know when my Mom left and as per the little memory I had I know that I was sad, but had a hope that she will be back one day and waited for it. But then that got crushed with her words saying she will not come again and she will not be able to call me too, as she is getting married." I said staring at him.

"I didn't understand her words properly. I thought she was already married to my Dad right then why is she saying that she is getting married. But then my Dad being a great Dad made sure I understand by marrying himself some woman." I added, giving a small chuckle and felt him hold my hand.

"I was okay, even with that. I mean now I will have two Moms and two Dad's because I felt my Mom will never be able to stay away without talking. But in return I lost each one of them because they have to live their life and then think about the new small lives which entered making them more busy." I mumbled looking at the wall to my side.