Six

"So are you finally done with the hazing?" Harry asks Louis at dinner. Louis, Liam and Niall sit opposite Harry, Zayn, Leia and I. Niall nudges my foot under the table and I sit up straighter when I feel it. He smiles at me, but I look to Harry who scowls.

"The hazing wasn't that bad." Liam says. "For me at least. Louis here, he had it pretty rough."

"Really?" Leia asks. "What did you have to do!?"

"Many things, but the worst thing I had to do was on move in day." Louis starts. I swallow my mouthful of food, set my fork down on the edge of my plate, and watch him carefully. I thought he looked familiar, like I had seen him before, but I couldn't put my finger on it. "I had to run across campus naked, with only a bright yellow helmet and kiss the prettiest girl I saw." He blushes when he catches me watching him.

"I thought you looked familiar." I say out loud.

"I wasn't sure you remembered. I hoped that you didn't recognize me." Louis tells me.

"What is happening?" Niall asks.

"My brother kissed my roommate naked." Harry says shocked.

Liam glares at me for a moment, before putting on a fake smile. Zayn and Leia laugh hysterically, about something they were talking about or about this revelation, I'm not sure. Harry looks at me.

"Why didn't you mention that?" Harry asks me.

"What would I have said?" I ask. "Some naked stranger just kissed me, I have a feeling it might be your brother that I didn't know you had."

"Wait, he didn't tell you about me?" Louis asks. He places a hand to his heart. "Hurtful."

"Of course he mentioned you. He was always going on about how he missed Lou, and how he wished Lou was here, but not once did he tell me that Lou was his brother." I said.

"Well who did you think it was?" Harry questions in an loud tone.

"I don't know, I thought Lou was an old girlfriend or something." I shout back at him.

Niall laughs. "Awe, were you jealous?" He teases.

I blush, and sit up straighter in my chair. "No." I say unconvincingly.

"Were you?" Harry asks, now in a more serious hushed tone.

"Absolutely not. Why in the world would I be jealous?" I ramble.

Harry leans over closer to me and whispers in my ear. "I like it when you're jealous, Princess."

"Get a room." Liam shouts at us. Louis laughs hysterically at that, while Niall laughs along half-heartedly.

"So what kind of shenanigans are we getting ourselves into tonight?" Zayn asks as he and Leia join our conversation.

"I've got a trick or two up my sleeve. Don't you worry your pretty little head." Harry gives all of us a devilish grin.

"But I don't have anything else to wear." Leia says.

"I have a change of clothes in my truck." Zayn tells her. She smiles brightly.

"Okay."

Niall follows them outside to retrieve the clothes.

"What about you blue eyes, you can't wear that." Louis says to me.

I look down at my dress and heels. He's right.

"I have spare clothes upstairs." Harry says. "Come with me."

We leave Liam and Louis alone and I follow him up the stairs to a closed door at the end of the hall. He opens it and pushes the door open. The walls are black, the curtains are black, the comforter is black. The room is tidy, just like his half of the room back at university.

"So what do you have planned?" I ask him, taking a seat in the bed. He walks over to a small dresser in the corner of the room. He pulls out a pair of joggers, and a black tee shirt. He sets them on the bed next to me.

"Up." He says. I follow his directions. He places his hands on my shoulders, turning me around. He takes the zipper and slides it all the way down. "Nothing too dangerous."

I turn around to see him smirking. "I don't know if I trust you." I say with a small smile. He stares at me. "Are you going to turn around or cover your eyes or something?"

He smirks while raising one hand to his face laying it over his eyes loosely. I drop the dress and quickly put his clothes on. They're soft and smell like him. He puts his hand down and looks at me. His eyes sparkle in the darkness of his room. "You should trust me Princess. I've got your back."

"You've got my six?" I tease.

"Exactly." He laughs at me.

We stand in silence just staring at each other. "Haz!" Louis calls up the stairs.

"We better go." He tells me.

"Yeah. We should probably do that." I say quietly.

"I told you not to look at me like that." He whines. He walks towards the door, opening it for me. "Your boyfriend won't like it." He whispers as I pass him.

*****

"Why are we here?" Leia asks.

"Pay back." Harry grins.

"Oh yeah." Zayn agrees. Him and Niall fist bump and Louis just shakes his head in the back seat.

"You're still not over that?" He asks. "We were twelve."

"Don't care Lou." Harry says without looking back. He stares straight forward at the lit up building with a creepy smile on his face.

"I don't like this." Leia complains.

"I've got your six." I tell him, he looks over at me and smiles.