Eight

"So, have you asked him yet?" I nudge Louis while we're in line at the movies. Everyone else is getting snacks and I volunteered to get the tickets. Louis stayed behind with me.

"Ask who, what?" He pretends to be innocent.

"Don't play dumb with me. I know what you're playing at." I tease him. "He likes you. You should ask him."

"I can't." Louis says. "I'm nervous. What if he thinks we're just friends?"

"He doesn't, trust me. You should have seen the look on his face when he found out it was me that kissed you." I tell him.

"He was jealous?" He says excitedly.

"Super jealous." I nod. He smiles. "Now what about you?"

"What about me?" I ask.

"Which one are you going to tell to back off?" He asks. He waits in suspense for my answer.

"I don't know what you're talking about."

"Oh please, even a blind can see that Niall has stiffy for you and I've never seen Haz with heart eyes like this."

"You're crazy. Harry doesn't feel that way about me." I tell him.

"You chose to ignore the Niall comment, I hope that means that you choose to ignore his feelings for you and let Harry chase you." He cheers.

"You are actually insane Lou." I shake my head and laugh at him.

We get up to the counter and who should we find behind the dirty glass, but Ramona. "Oh joy." She says when she sees me.

"I'm sensing you two know each other." Louis guesses.

"Yes." I say through gritted teeth. "Seven please."

"Does that mean Harry's with you? He hasn't called me back." She looks behind me for him.

"He's not going to either." I tell her as she hands me the tickets. "He realized that if he wanted to be that close to you again all he'd have to do was take out the trash."

"Damn." Louis covers his mouth to try and hide his amusement.

Ramona's jaw drops as we walk away. I meet Harry and everyone else a few paces back. "Hey is that Ramona?" Harry asks.

I place my hand on his arm, turning him away from the ticket booth and towards the theater. "Nope."

"Liar liar." Louis sings in my ear.

We all take our seats once we get inside. Louis, Liam, Zayn, and Leia sit closest to the door, while Niall, myself, and Harry sit closer to the middle. Louis and Liam are whispering and laughing about something, Zayn and Leia are holding hands while he shows her a picture of a puppy, and Niall, Harry and I sit in silence.

"Was that Ramona out there?" Harry asks me.

"I said no." I tell him. "What does it matter?"

"Well I lost her number, and I feel bad that I haven't called her back." He explains.

"So go tell her that then. It doesn't affect me any." I say angrily.

"Alright, I will. For fucks sake, what's your problem?" I watch as he walks out of the theater towards the red-headed sluts booth. I sigh in irritation.

Niall leans over, placing a hand on my thigh. "Are you okay?"

I grab his hand and lace my fingers with his. "I'm just fine." I smile at him and he returns it.

The lights go down and the movie starts.

*****

My hand is still intertwined with Niall's when the credits roll, and Harry never came back. We walk out of theater without him, and Leia and I walk to the bathroom. When I exit the stall, I see Ramona at the sink. She smirks at me while she reapplies her lipstick. "Did you enjoy the movie?"

"It was fantastic." I reply.

She gives me a dirty look before leaving. I walk out of the bathroom and am greeted by Niall's smiling face. He grabs my hand and walks back with me to Zayn, Liam and Louis. Leia comes out of the bathroom right after me and wraps her arm around Zayn's waist.

"Has anyone seen Harry?" Louis asks.

Just as he says that Harry walks up to us. "How was the movie?" He asks. "Sorry I missed it, I had a phone call to make."

He says the last bit to me with a bit of an edge. He looks down at mine and Niall's laced fingers and presses his lips together. I make a bigger show out of it by snuggling into Niall's side. "It was a great movie. It's too bad you missed it."

"Yeah. Too bad." He says. Ramona skips over to him and he pulls her to his chest. He presses his lips to hers hard and she squeezes him to her.

"Alright, that's enough. Some of us want to eat later." Louis says after he looks over at me.

My face must be pale and shocked. How dare he do that right in front of me. Not that I care, but especially with Ramona! The one girl that I absolutely hate! I look away from them, as they are still sucking face.

Finally he pulls away, looking at me right after. "Everyone, this is Ramona. And she'll be joining us for the rest of the evening." He announces.

"Perfect!" I exclaim.

Louis let's out a small laugh, before leading us all out to the car. Once we all pile in comfortably, Zayn, Leia, and Ramona in the back, Harry, Niall and I in the middle and Liam and Louis in the front, Louis looks back at us with a smile. "Where do we want to go kids?"

"Chuck E Cheese!" Zayn yells. Soon everyone is chanting.

chuck e cheese. chuck e cheese. chuck e cheese.

"Seriously?" Louis asks.

"Yeah, babe, that's where they want to go." Liam tells him. Both of them blush at the fact that Liam let a 'babe' slip out.

"Alright. Chuck E Cheese it is." Louis says.

*****

"Look at all the tickets I won!" Ramona shouts. Harry picks her up, spins her in a circle and kisses her. I gag.

I look at Louis and Liam across from me, and then to everyone else playing and having fun.

"You let her get to you and now look." Louis says.

"I hate her." I whisper yell.

"Why? She seems nice..." Liam trails off when he notices how hard my glare is.

"She's evil." I tell him and he nods.

"Sarah, come play with me!" Niall shouts from the opposite side of the building.

Harry watches me carefully.

"That request can be taken very inappropriately." Liam acknowledges.

"Choose till your next move very carefully, blue eyes." Louis whispers.

"Coming!" I yell back with a smile. Harry's eyes grow with disbelief. And I smile to myself, knowing that I won today's round.

"So could that one." Louis smirks.

"Smooth." Liam whispers.