Twelve

The sun creeps in underneath the heavy curtains. I raise my arm to cover my eyes, but my arm is too heavy and I haven't the energy to lift it. I roll over, which proves to be difficult with the big heavy arm around my waist. I roll over slowly, not sure who I will find beside me. I sigh in relief when I see Harry's sleeping face. He holds tighter to me as I move around and he makes a small groan as I nuzzle closer to his chest. He smiles in his sleep and rests his head on top of mine. I sigh peacefully, before falling back asleep.

*****

I open my eyes to see Harry looking at me. His grin widens when he sees I'm awake. His arm is still placed around me. "Good morning Princess."

"Harrison." I manage to squeak out. My throat hurts and I wince as I swallow.

"How did you sleep?" He asks me.

I nod in response.

"Me too." He smiles.

We watch each other for awhile, I notice how he has small dark circles under his eyes, not too dark that you'd notice them, but being this close I can tell that he's tired. He studies me too, I can feel his eyes going over every inch of my face, and I blush. Which only makes him smile more, which then increases my blushing.

A loud knock to the door breaks our study session, and we both turn white. He sits up and looks to the door to make sure it actually made noise. Someone knocks again.

"Open up, or we're breaking the door down!" Liam yells through the door. Someone giggles.

"Come on Harry, open the door!" Ramona calls.

"Fuck." Harry whispers. He climbs over me and races to the door, peering through the peep hole. He turns back to me, with an apologetic look. "It's everyone." He whispers.

I get out of his bed, cross my arms and walk over to the door. I look through the peep hole to see Zayn, Leia, Ramona, Liam, Lou, and Niall all waiting in the hallway. Leia is holding a basket full of something and Niall keeps trying to take something out of it.

"Do you think they're sleeping?" Leia asks Zayn.

"What if they're not even here?" Louis suggests.

"No, they're here. My phone says they are." Niall tells them.

"What the fuck?" Harry whispers to me. We back away from the door into the center of the room. "I don't want to let them in."

"But it looked like Leia had food." I tell him. "Plus, they won't leave until they either call one of us or we let them in."

"I hate that you're right." He says. "But can we talk about last night, and this morning?"

"Never happened." I swallow. I want him to tell me I'm wrong. I want him to say that he doesn't want to forget about it, because we had a moment. I felt it, I know he felt it. But I say the opposite because it's what he expects me to say.

"Oh, right." He looks hurt, but he doesn't disagree. "Okay, yeah. It never happened."

"Right. So we don't have to tell anyone."

"Tell anyone what?" He jokes. When I don't laugh he walks to the door and opens it.

"Finally!" Zayn announces.

"We were out there for hours." Niall complains.

"What were you two doing in here?" Louis winks in my direction.