Seven

"Let the fun begin." He grins.

"I don't know how much of this plan I agree with." Liam says.

"You don't have to agree with it. You can sit in the van like a little girl or you can join me and have a good time." Harry tells the whole vehicle. "Now who's with me?"

"We are." Niall and Zayn say in sync.

"I'm in." I tell him.

"What the hell, we might as well." Louis says. Liam nods. "We're in."

"Leia?" Harry asks.

"I'm going to sit this one out, if you don't mind." She says.

"Perfect. We needed a getaway driver anyways." Harry tells her. "Let's fuck this place up."

We all get out of the van, except for Leia, who takes her place in the drivers seat.

We huddle up.

"What's the game plan big bro?" Louis asks. "The good ole, drop it like its hot?"

"Is there any other way?" Harry responds.

I raise my hand. "Yes Princess?"

"What is the good ole, drop it like its hot?" I ask with a sweet, innocent smile. He grins at me, and I blush.

Niall cuts in. "It's like this you see. We go in there, acting all fucking chill and then out of nowhere one of us pretends to faint. While the cashier rushes to them the rest of us grab as much shit as we can and book it. The dropper gets the signal and bolts for the door as fast as he can and we try to outrun the cashier."

"One year, they called an ambulance and the police and everything." Zayn explains.

I can't help but laugh when he's done. "That's it?" I ask in disbelief.

"Do you have a better plan?" Harry asks.

"As a matter of fact I do." I explain my plan and when I'm finished they all stand back, look at me and applaud. I bow. "Thank you, thank you."

"That's genius!" Louis exclaims. "Golden plan blue eyes."

"I need someone to rip my shirt." I say. All of their eyes grow wide in shock. "This isn't going to work if I don't show him a little cleavage."

In one graceful motion, Harry rips the front of the shirt open and folds it under to show off my breasts. "Let's do it." He grins.. "After you Princess."

I walk into the seven eleven and pretend to be browsing through the magazines. Harry, Louis, Liam, Niall, and Zayn all come in a few moments later. The cashier thinks nothing of it, and resumes whatever game he's playing on his phone. I grab a dirty magazine and bring it up to the counter, along with an arm full of dildos. I place them all on the counter and watch as his eyes grow at the sight of my "purchase".

"Do you happen to know which one of these is the most pleasurable?" I ask him. He shakes his head. "It's so difficult to find someone who can please me."

He begins to sweat and I hear his breathing pick up. Meanwhile, out of the corner of my eye, the guys are all grabbing as much food, dirty magazines, and other items as they can. I look back to the boy in front of me, who's eyes are looking down my shirt. "I wish there was a hot guy like you who could satisfy me." I rest my head in my hand, showing him more of my cleavage.

"I get off at 12, maybe I could come see you after that, show you how a real man treats a sexy girl like you." He says.

"Oh," I look at his name tag, "Luke. Could you?" I squeal.