Eleven

"Never in my life have I met someone so cocky." I say into the phone. The running water in the bathroom, reminds me that Harry is in the other room so I cannot speak too loud.

"I'm sure he's not that bad." Gran says to me in her sweet, sympathetic voice.

"Oh no, he is." I explain to her our first night here with her occasionally saying "ooo" and "ahh". "I cannot stand him. He pushes every button and infuriates me like no other."

"He sounds dreadful. And there is no possibility of him switching rooms?"

"None whatsoever." I say disappointed. I close my top drawer when I notice the shower has been turned off. I turn around to see Harry leaning against the doorframe, only a towel wrapped around his waist, water droplets rolling from his curly mess of hair all the way down to the tip of the towel. I watch one droplet make the journey when I notice him smiling at me. I turn back around, opening and then closing the top drawer again. "Okay, gotta go Gran, bye!"

I quickly hang up the phone and turn to walk away, but I trip over one of Harry's combat boots and head straight to the floor. I catch myself, and sit upright in the small area rug. Harry watches as the whole scene unfolds with a smile the size of Texas plastered to his perfect face.

"Are you alright?" He asks as he walks past me.

"No thanks to you." I say as I stand, wiping my hands on my legs.

"What the fuck was I supposed to do?" He asks me. "Catch you? Save you from tripping over nothing?"

"I did not trip over nothing, I tripped over your giant shoe!" I exclaim. "And you could have caught me."

"And risk dropping my towel?" He smirks. "Let's face it Princess. I am no knight in shining anything, let alone your knight."

"That's the biggest understatement of the year." I mumble as I stand across from him, folding my arms over my chest.

"Besides," he takes a few steps closer to me until I can feel the heat from his shower on my skin. "I thought you didn't want me near you. I thought you wouldn't touch me with a ten foot pole."

"I wouldn't." I say quietly. I sneeze and hold my sides as the impact of the sneeze rattled my insides.

"You sure?" He smirks before pulling off his towel. I turn around before I see anything, gasping at how annoying he is and how annoying I am for turning around. He chuckles from behind me, but I don't leave until he places the towel around me. "Your gown, Princess."

I strut over to the bathroom. "You are the most impossible man." I say aloud and then I close the bathroom door.

*****

I start the shower and hop in. I sing softly a melody my mother use to hum to me. I hear the door creak open a few minutes later. I think nothing of it until I hear humming beneath my lyrics. I poke my head out of the curtain to see Harry sitting cross legged on the floor leaning against the tub.

"What are you doing?" I shout at him, taking the curtain to cover my body.

"Why did you stop?" He asks.

"What are you doing in here?"

"I didn't know you could sing." He states.

"Yeah well, there's a lot of things that you don't know about me."

"I suppose there are." He nods.

He sits in silence looking at me as I stare at him.

"Well are you going to continue or should I go?"