Tanizaki X Clumsy!Reader - 'Trapped'

Hey guys! This was a request for Kisaragi07 , I hope you like it! I've never written for Tanizaki before, so I hope this suffices! Like I've said before, I ended up going down a serious route for this one... sorry if you wanted something fluffy instead ;P

Has anybody seen the move 'Cube'? One of the traps is based off one from the film- the slice and dice trap I think it's called... Yeah the film is for adults... don't watch it kids.

-----------

You'd received a missive, passed on to you along by the president himself; whilst not being dangerous to yourself, it could prove to be difficult if not approached carefully. Sliding a pistol into the holster on your belt, you decided it should only be used if really necessary. The mission had been dealt with somewhat already- there was nobody left to attack you, however, the hostages they'd taken were still locked away, and needed to be freed. That's where you came in. Glancing to the left, your partner dipped his head towards you, nodding.

"This shouldn't be too difficult!" You said enthusiastically, bending down to tie the laces on your boots- the boy in front of you chuckled.

"That's if you can control your ability"~ He teased, doing the same. You rolled your (E/C) eyes.

"Hey, it's difficult to get the hang of!" You defended yourself, standing once more and reaching for your jacket. He laughed again.

"You've been getting the hang of it for nearly a year now!"

"Shut up."

------------------

You both approached a massive, abandoned prison; the area was unsettlingly quiet, and you could feel a chill race down your spine as you glanced up at the old, crumbling walls and precariously placed wire fencing.

"This place gives me the creeps..." Tanizaki muttered, tensing at your side. You nodded nervously, silently thankful you'd bought a weapon with you. Gravel crunched underfoot as you both advanced into the broken down building. Instantly you were greeted with a massive, towering set of iron doors, chains snaking up the side and a padlock locked into the framework- you sighed.

"I'm going to have to teleport in, but I can't promise where we'll end up." You muttered, grabbing his hand, you could feel him tense under your grip.

"Please don't send us into a wall again." He groaned, as rings of light appeared around your body.

"I'll try not to."

Eyes flickering closed, you focused on getting both of you past the door. Then, you were both gone, and the outside courtyard seemingly abandoned. When you opened them once more, you could hardly believe what awaited you. Launching its way towards you, a net of wires descended towards your bodies. Thinking quickly, you lept and pushed your full body weight onto Tanizaki, both of you narrowly avoiding its deadly grasp.

"What the fuck was that?" The boy cried, scrambling towards a wall, back hitting it with a quiet thud. You shrugged, watching the sharp netting rise and fall; grasping for a small slab of rubble, you chucked it at the moving trap. To your complete horror, the stone was diced into several pieces- just how strong was this stuff?!

"Great, this place is booby-trapped as well as filled with innocent hostages!" You cursed your luck, leaning against the wall with the boy.

"Your teleportation might not work here..." Tanizaki sighed, running a hand though his hair. Terrifying mechanical whirls whizzed in the background, as you both watched the trap move.

"We both know how that's going to end..." You whined, "My clumsiness is going to get me killed!"

"I won't let that happen!" Tanizaki turned to you, determination glowing within his hazel irises.