Chuuya x Strategist!Reader - 'The code to his heart'

Hey guys! This was a request by spirit311! I hope you like it!

Mentions of blood again; Chuuya is prefect he'll protect you from everything. Trust me.

--------------------------

An important mission was coming up soon, not like that was a change for the mafia; you were used to the high demand of your skills. Despite not having an ability, your intelligence on the other hand, was just as valued. A group of hired ex-soldiers had been sending threats to the mafia recently, and were well in hiding; you had been tasked with devising a plan to get to them, lead the organisations top fighters to the base, so they can wipe them out.

Frowning, you looked down at the documents before you; you had a few spies under your control, and they'd all given the same information; a set of codes.

You sighed, catching a certain someone's attention.

"What's up, (Y/N)?" Chuuya asked, looking over your shoulder; you tensed slightly at the appearance of your crush, but remained calm.

"My contacts have all given me the same set of codes, which apparently lead to the ex-soldiers." You explained, eyes looking over the complicated sequence.

"Like damn if I know how to solve that, you're the cleverest person I know, you can do it!" He encouraged, smiling. You felt a blush form over your cheeks, and nodded. With his words, kind and determined, you feel as if you could do anything!

"Okay, I'll get cracking!" You grinned, tugging your pen from the holder on your desk, and focusing on the code. Chuuya nodded behind you, watching you work for one more moment, before leaving the room. He puts all his trust in you, not that you knew it; Chuuya knew you were dedicated, and clever. Sometimes, he even wondered if you were more valuable to the mafia than he was; every single attack you've strategized has always been a success, not only that, but you were the one to gather the clues, information and secrets which all led to your plans.

Chuuya really respected you, and there were few people left he even bothered to call his equal any more.

-------

Eureka! You finally cracked the immensely complicated code, after three days of little sleep; leaping from your seat, you walked quickly through the building.

Thinking fast, you knew the perfect way to approach the attackers; they were situated at an old military camp outside of the city; when you located it on the map, the base was highly guarded, and had a large wall around the entire circumference of the territory. However, you had a plan; and a good one at that.

After studying the area, you noticed it was oddly close to a cave network on a nearby beach. You could easily assume that a secret tunnel worked as an escape exit from the base, to the shore.

As if to confirm your suspicions, you spent a day watching the shore, and sure enough, boats would come and go in a certain order from the location.

The code had given you the times, as well as the bases location.

Bingo.

You waited patiently, as Mori revised your attack plan. The man was silent, before a dark grin took over his expression.

"How you managed to figure all this out, I don't know; but the plan is genius, and I approve. I'll alert Chuuya, as well as the rest of our men. Well done." The leader said, as pride flowed through your veins. Nodding, he handed back the documents, and you bowed, turning on your heel and left the darkened room.