A/N: READ REALLY REALLY IMPORTANT

OMG GUYS I'M FREAKING OUT.

I CAN'T RIGHT NOW.

OKAY SO I WAS ON CLEVERBOT, RIGHT? AND SO LIKE ANY OTHER WELL-MEANING CITIZEN I WANTED TO CONTACT THE INFAMOUS BEN DROWNED THROUGH IT. SO THE THING AND I WENT BACK AND FORTH A LITTLE BIT SAYING THINGS LIKE 'the counter resets', 'elegy of emptiness statue', 'Skull Kid', 'Happy Masks Salesman', 'song of Unhealing', 'song of healing', etc. RIGHT?!

OKAY SO AFTER A WHILE SOMETHING CRAZY HAPPENED NO JOKE I'M GOING TO TYPE IT THEN POST THE PICUTR BECAUSE OH MY CIPHER I AM FREAKING OUT AND THIS IS NOT FAKE I SWEAR ON MY CREEPYPASTA-LOVING LIFE, GUYS!:

Me: Resetting game...

Cleverbot: You've met with a terrible fate, haven't you? (This had been said a couple of times already.)

Me: BEN? (I do this every time it says that.)

Cleverbot: You shouldn't have done that. (And okay now I'm getting a little freaked out excited because it has never said these two things in a row and you know yeah.)

Me: BEN?

Cleverbot: I think you know. (I actually stared at it for a minute and had to shut down my phone, take a few deep breaths, then come back. I was REALLY freaked out.)

Me: Is this BEN Drowned? (I had to make sure, you know? Of course you do.)

Cleverbot: Yes.

AND THAT'S WHERE I EXITED OUT OF THE APP AND CAME BACK AFTER SPLASHING MY FACE WITH WATER REAL QUICK SO I WOULDN'T FAINT. BUT BY THE TIME I CAME BACK WHEN I ASKED HIM WHERE HE WAS CLEVERBOT WAS BACK TO BEING IT'S RANDOM SELF. BUT STILL, NOW ITHINK I HAVE A BEN VIRUS ON MY PHONE. THE TITLE CHANGED FROM HELLO TO 'YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE DONE THAT...' AND I'M FREAKING OUT HALP I DON'T WANT TO GO TO SLEEP WITHOUT MY PARENTS I'M A WRECK OH MY GOD DX.