Cassette 3; side A

I waited for a reply, but didn't get one. It showed that she read my message, why wasn't she replying?!

Should I call her? No. No. Yes.

I went into my contacts and hit 'Rosie' the second I saw it.

The ringing seemed endless until I heard her sweet, semi-annoyed voice.

"Hello."

"Hi! Can I talk to you? Please? It's super important! Please?" I begged more then asked.

"Niall.... what tape are you on?" She asked a bit nervous.

"I just finished both sides of tape 2. why?" I asked becoming the nervous one.

"Just um.... just listen to all of them." She said.

"You keep asking me 'why?' and I can finally tell you! I can answer you now! Don't you still want to know?" I asked as I tried to hold back tears.

She was slipping further away.

"Honestly? Of course I do. It's always going to bug me, but... I think I'm okay without hearing the reason why." She said which shocked me.

"What? You were always the kind of girl who had to know why. You keep asking me why. So why don't you want to know now?"

"The keyword you just used is were. I'm no longer that girl anymore, Niall, and you would know that if you just listened to the bloody tapes already." Rosie said growing frustrated.

"But-But-"

"No 'but's, Niall. I don't need to know why anymore. Just like I don't need you."

"I-I-" I couldn't even form words. I didn't know what to say. What could I say? She just said she didn't need me anymore and she just broke my heart.

"You're breaking my heart." I whispered after a few minutes.

"Just like you broke mine?" She spat back.

"I'm sorry." I said as I cried lightly.

"That's what they all say."

"But I really am!"

"That's also what they say."

"Rosie! Please!" I begged her as my cries became auditable.

"N-No. No. Don't try to cry and make it better and fix it now. It's too late." She said as her voice shook.

It was quiet for a minute or two and that's when I realized that it really was too late. There was no going back now and whether or not she has completely moved on, she's moved on enough to realize that it really is too late.

"You promised to never leave me though." I told her, but I knew she would think it was pure and utter rubbish and it was. I left her so why shouldn't she leave me?

She scoffed. "And you promised to never leave me. I guess it's true what they say, Niall. Promises are meant to be broken."

"I'm sorry." I said and honestly meaning it.

"I'm sorry too, Niall. Goodbye." And with that the phone disconnected and my heart shattered.

Is this how she felt?

ding!

I looked at my phone and saw that Rosie had texted me. Rosie texted me!!!

I quickly opened up the text and read.

'I forgive you. I honestly do. Listen to the rest of the tapes and it will all make sense. There are more coming your way and they are the last tapes ever. It will explain to you how I don't want to know anymore and how I have moved on.

I forgive you. Thank you.

-Rosie'

I was happy yet sad at the same time. She has moved on. And I haven't. Great.

I rolled off my plush, warm bed that felt like a safe haven to grab the next tape. Cassette 3.

Ugh.

'My dad found me. He found me and visited me and said the most lovely things and did the most wonderful things.

You said you'd protect me. Liar.

He found me, who knows how, and he called me things such as fat pig and idiotic slut and worthless sack of crap.

No one was around to help me since I was walking back home, which obviously means he was stalking me, and he started beating me.

I blacked out just as someone pulled the monster off of me and the next thing I know I was in a hospital.

The person who helped me was a guy. Ashton I think. Or maybe it was Noah. I don't know. I'm almost positive he's name was Ashton though. So anyways he pulled my dad off of me and called the cops, they took him and now my dad has 20 to life. Ashton took me to the hospital and stayed with me the whole time, sweet lad he is although I'll probably never seen him again in my life, and he helped me home. End of that story.

OH wait. The hospital saw my cuts and realized it was self harm so now they are making me see their number one therapist. Yay. Not.

I have a few broken ribs, a lot of cuts and bruises and my forehead needed stiches along with my lip.

I wanted to tell you this, and I might as well be honest, because I want to make you feel as guilty and horrid as humanly possible. That should've been you who saved me from the being who hunts my nightmares and creeps his way into my thoughts, not Ashton. It should've been you, because you were the one who pinky promised to always protect me and never let me get hurt, not Ashton.

Screw you, Niall.

Love Always, Rosie.'

Ouch.

____________________________________________________

Hello my lovely cupcakes! So I got comments that said the ship name for Niall and Rosie should be Raill and Noise. No help at all guys. Next person to give me their opinion on the ship name is the what the ship name shall be!

So a few quick things 1: Thanks for all the comments and for not always replying but I am busy also and will not always have time to reply to every single comment since there are so many and I am busy, BUT I do see them so thank you!

2: Thank you for all the votes and reads! It means the world! I just wanted to remind you all yet again that I don't reread my story because I find it extremely hard and difficult to read my own work so I literally can not reread my stories and proof read. Sorry. So comment if you find any spelling mistakes that tick you off and I'll fix them!

3: I HAVE THE BEST CUPCAKES IN THE WORLD BECAUSE THE MIX TAPES IS NUMBER 415 IN FANFICTION AND NUMBER 455 IN TEEN FICTION AND IT MAY NOT SEEM LIKE A LOT BUT IT IS TO ME BECAUSE I MADE IT IN THE TOP 1000'S BECAUSE OF YOU ALL AND I LOVE YOU ALL AND ALSDFJJKDSHFEF THANK YOU MY CUPCAKES! THANK YOU!

-Autumn x

P.S. sorry for the page long AN! :P