Put the tape down, Niall

Harry, Lou, Zayn and Liam insisted that I see them this afternoon or else they would barge into my house and drag me outside. They say I've spent too much time inside. I don't think two weeks is too much time, I think it's the perfect amount of time.

Either way they forced me to go out with them to Chipotle. A Mexican grill that was loved by all the lads and I.

I was driving down the empty perfectly paved roads as my phone started to ring. I sighed and pulled it out of my pocket, but never took my eyes off the road as it was snowing rather hard.

"What, Dean?" I tiredly spoke into the phone.

I knew it was my old childhood friend since his face popped up on the screen of my shiny phone along with his name.

"Well Hello to you too, sunshine! What crawled up your butt? I haven't spoken to you in three weeks and I get greeted by a "What, Dean?"?" Dean said as he tried to mimic my voice, but failed horribly as he sounded like a distorted version of batman.

"I'm sorry. I've just been having a hard time and I don't feel in the mood to talk to anyone." I told him truthfully.

"Why? What's been going on?" Dean said as his voice shifted from fun and playful to worried and concerned.

"Nothing. It's-It's nothing. Honestly. I gotta go anyways, I'm meeting the lads and I can't be late. I'll call you soon though, okay?" I offered since I no longer wanted to be on this wretched phone call. I didn't want to rehash every single thing that has been happing and going on.

"Niall. You can't just pretend that nothing is-"

"Bye, Dean! I'm here gotta go!" I said as I pushed the beautiful red button that read 'end call'.

Unfortunately I was actually here and did have to get out of my warm, heat infested car and face my friends.

Ugh. People.

I reluctantly opened the door and the cold air hit me in less then a millisecond. Snow swirled in the air and made it's way to me in almost a whimsical movement hitting me with millions of snowflakes that looked perfect and unbreakable.

I walked into Chipotle and searched for the lads. Thankfully I found them quickly and I rushed right over to them.

"Hello, Nialler!" They all said.

"Hi." I mumbled.

"Well let's just get to it!" Zayn said.

"Get to what?" I questioned.

"Niall... We know that you've been listening to those tapes that Rosie sent you. We think-"

"Great for you, Harry, thinking and all, but I'm good." I quickly said as I cut Harry off.

"Niall. You need to-"

"You don't know what I need, Liam." I spoke again.

"Lad! You have to listen-"

"I don't have to listen to anything or anyone, Zayn."

"You need to put the tape down, Niall. You need to let her go. You need to get over her. You aren't okay. You're... You're acting really weird. You've been depressed, upset and you rarely ever smile anymore. Put the tape down, Niall." Louis said.

I realized I was gripping a cassette tape with every ounce of strength I had left in me.

I must have brought it by mistake.

"I'm. fine." I said threw my teeth as I pushed back tears.

"Niall! This isn't right! This isn't healthy!" Zayn yelled.

"YOU WANNA KNOW WHAT ISN'T RIGHT? THE FACT THAT I LOST HER WHEN I LOVE HER! THAT'S WHAT ISN'T RIGHT AND IT ISN'T RIGHT THAT YOU ALL CAN JUST COME IN AND TELL ME TO STOP LISTENING TO THESES TAPES AND ACT BETTER WHEN YOU DON'T KNOW HOW I FEEL OR FELT! I LOVED HER! I LOVE HER!" I yelled as I stood and pushed everything off the table.

"You aren't healthy, Niall! You need help!" Harry said.

I scoffed. "Help with what? You don't know anything. None of you do."

"NIALL!" Louis yelled.

The whole joint was staring at us, but I didn't care.

"Screw you all." I told them.

I ran to my car and drove over to the park. It had a small bridge that was over a lake. A beautiful, crystal clear lake. A picture perfect lake of water that was untouchable.

Until I touched it.

___________________________

Hello! So I have an idea and I'm just going to roll with it. Hopefully it will fall into place with how I have the ending planned. It isn't for awhile (the ending), but still the story has to flow together.

I'm sorry if my fighting parts aren't believable or horribly written and I'm sorry if this chapter really sucked.

Comment with thoughts and opinions and if you have ideas for the book then I'd love to hear!

Comment and vote! The more the votes the faster I update!

-Autumn loves her cupcakes x

P.S. if anyone has edits or pictures they think would be a good fit for the story then by all means send them to me! Even if it's a video or trailer or whatever! Thanks!