The Therapist

'Carry on my wayward, son! There'll be peace when you are done. Lay your weary head to rest! Don't you cry no more!'

I ground and rolled over to my phone as the guitars started to fade into the song. I knew it was Dean calling and to be quite honest I didn't want to answer. I softly chuckled to myself. Carry On My Wayward has always been and always will be Dean's ringtone. Supernatural is one of my favorite shows and once I started watching and realized there was a Dean in the show I flipped, called my Dean and automatically changed his ringtone to Carry On My Wayward.

The song stopped signaling that the call went to voicemail or that he hung up.

Thank you.

I closed my eyes and tried to go back to sleep.

'Carry on my-'

"What?!" I yelled into the phone.

"Finally! I've called at least 5 times! You need to get dressed right now. Is your house clean? what are you gonna wear? Oh gosh, Niall, get your lazy arse out of bed now!" Dean barked.

"Why?" I asked as a yawn escaped my lips.

"Because... well... I fully support you listening to those tapes, but-"

"Oh gosh. Not this again." I said with a sigh.

"Listen! I support you, but I am still worried abut you as are Harry, Louis, Liam and Zayn so I talked to them about it and they fully agreed and hired a therapist to come over to the house for you. You can-"

"WHAT?! What are you talking about?!" I yelled at him as I shot out of bed.

"You can still listen to the tapes! In fact you will be listening to them with your therapist!" Dean said trying to make it better.

"I can't believe you." I told him with pure disgust and sadness.

"Niall-"

I hung up the phone and stood in my room trying to figure out what to do. I could totally just ditch the stupid therapist. My car is in the garage and there is no sign that I'm home. Alright ditching her it is.

Ding!

From Dean:

The therapist is coming over in 10 minutes and I told her you're home.'

I yelled and threw my phone against the door. It did not crack or break since I was smart and had a case on it. I kinda threw my phone a lot so I thought it might be a good idea to get a cover.

I quickly got dressed in jeans, and a grey and blue sweater. I checked my hair and I looked... well as good as I could.

I slowly and reluctantly walked down the stairs and into my kitchen. I grabbed a box of special K chocolate chunk cereal from the cabinet and milk from the fridge and combined them into the purple ceramic bowl that lay in front of me on the counter. I grabbed a spoon and started to enjoy my breakfast. or brunch? or I don't know. my food. 

The doorbell chorused threw out the house playing a melodious melody of bells signaling that someone was at the door.

I lazily trudged to the front door and with a scowl in place on my face I opened the door up to reveal a beautiful lady that couldn't have been more then 22. She had straight lilac hair that was pulled halfway up, beautiful brown eyes, scattered freckles across her upper cheeks and nose, and pink, slightly chapped lips. She was wearing a pencil skirt that was grey, and a white half sleeved shirt tucked inside the skirt along with black ballet flats on her feet.

I just stared at her as a beautiful smile graced her lips. I couldn't help but to keep looking back at her hair. It was such an unusual color to have. Yes I had seen girls with it before like Perrie Edwards, in fact I had even seen boy with the color and myself thanks to edits made by fans, but never on a girl who was suppose to have a high-class job like a therapist. Well I assume she is a therapist.  

A heartwarming laugh seeped from her lips. "I know I have purple hair. Well lilac, but it's still a purple so whatever. It's okay to look though, it is a bit unusual."

I nervously laughed and looked down as I scratched the back of my neck.

"Hello, I'm Reagan Slate. I'm your therapist. You're Niall Horan, right?" Reagan said as she stuck out her hand.

I gently accepted her hand and shook it. "Ya. I'm Niall."

Reagan stood there for a moment, slowly rocking back and forth on her heels as she held her notepad behind her back.

"Can I come in?" She asked.

"Sure! Of course. Sorry. Come in." I said as I backed away from the door.

She walked inside and took a look around. "Nice place you got here. Where should we go?"

"Thanks. Um.. in the living room is fine." I said walking towards the living room. She followed behind.

I entered the room and sat on the yellow couch. Reagan sat on the worn leather chair.

"So, Niall, I know the basics like you don't want me here, you dated this girl named Rosie and were in love with her, and that she sent you tapes. Cassette tapes, mix tapes, whatever. Is that correct?" She asked as she took out her pen and opened up her leather bound notepad.

I gulped. "Yes, that's correct."

"There's no need to be nervous." She said obviously seeing that I gulped. "I also heard that you wanted to commit suicide after hearing theses tapes. Is that correct?"

"Yes." I said a bit ashamed.

"Why is that, Niall?"

"Because I saw a part of myself that I didn't know that I possessed. I saw... I saw a part of my dad." I said as tears welled up.

"Interesting."

_____________________________________

So I finally updated! UGH! Sorry but I've been busy and not in the mood to write, but I finally have!

So please vote and comment, my cupcakes! I have a bit of a challenge for you guys; in order for me to update I need 45 votes on this chapter. Think you can do it? I know you can! If you guys go over 45 then there will be a special treat next chapter!

Vote and comment!

I love you all! Thank you!

-Autumn x

 P.S. could you all check out my book Art Class? please? i need comments on it cause idk. thank you!