Chapter 4

(A/N:READ THE A/N AT THE BACK! And yes, I know the two sisters left! I'm soooo sad! I love Maddie and Mackenzie so much!)

"Hey Maddog!"

"Hey gal!"

"Hey Madison!"

"Hiyo!"

All the girls scream at the exact same time, making me surprised no one said jinx. I know they're just trying to sound cheery. They know I hate Gino. They just don't know my new mindset yet...

"Girls, it's fine, I'm not gonna ditch him in Abby's house or something. I've decided not to let him get to me. And, haii." I replied to all of them, with an equal amount of cheeriness in my voice.

They look at me with so much surprise, it's all I can do not to sew every one of their mouths shut. I roll my eyes and turn to Mackenzie. She just chuckles.

•••••

They're congratulating me on how I've decided to 'accept' Gino and how I've learnt to 'control my hate' when the dude himself walks in.

"Hi...am I interrupting something?" he asks, his eyes scanning the room.

Just as I'm about to look away, he looks straight at me, and I feel...my heart's beating faster, like that time when I broke my mom's favorite vase and I told her it went missing. She found out in the end though, but that's not important. There are mini fireworks in my stomach now. What even?

I snap back into reality and look away, and that moment is over, lost forever.

I feel many pairs of eyes on me.The girls are definitely gonna ask me what happened the moment Gino steps out of the room.

All of a sudden, I'm blushing. Great, now they're gonna ask even more.

Without thinking, I run out of the room, brushing his shoulder as I squeeze past him to get out through the door.

Luckily, no one follows.

•••••

I feel soooo awkward. I'm in a toilet cubicle, thinking about what happened, and what's going to happen. I can pretty much guess the latter but as for the 'ed'...not so much.

I've only been in here for around 2 minutes and my head is spinning. Just yesterday, I hated him so much and today? What was that? I said I wasn't let him get to me. That didn't mean I would hate him lesser! It only meant I wouldn't kill him under any circumstances if he made me angry! (Well, most circumstances.)

I'm confused.

•••••

Out of the toilet I go. 'I will not let him get to me' was the reason why I really left the nice little cubicle. It was at the third minute that I finally remembered the meaning of that sentence.

I smile, tilt my chin up slightly, and walk as if nothing happened. Soon, I find my way back to the girls. I just hope the 'boy' isn't there.

Oh no, he is.

I will not let him get to me.

Oh right.

I place my smile back on after its short waver, and settle in with the rest of the girls. None of them ask me what happened.

Gino's at a corner, talking to Mackenzie. He looks at me with concerned eyes, and I dismiss it with a short shake of my head.

That's more like it.

•••••

AHHHH HIIII!!! I know this was short but I tried my best! I did a real quick chappie for you guys and I'm soooo sorry for not updating. You guys should know about my reason for not being to update if you saw the message on my bio...Oh gosh, also, THANKIEW GUYS SOOOO MUCH FOR 300+ READS! I LOVE YALL! THANK YOU GUYS FOR ALSO PUTTING MY BOOK INTO SEVERAL OF YOUR READING LISTS! IT'S AN HONOUR! Comment on Maddie's new mindset! Also, remember to vote!

Stay dazzling ya dazzlers,
experienceddazzler