Chapter 7

!IMPORTANT BEFORE READING (LIKE EVEN FOR THOSE WHO DON'T READ MY A/Ns)! : THIS CHAPPIE WILL BE IN MADDIE'S DIARY POV. THIS WILL BE SOME KINDA RANDOM DIARY ENTRY AFTER THE PERFORMANCE. THANKIEW FOR READING!

*One day later*

•••••

Dear Diary,

Life was amazing after the performance. Like do you know what is the definition of amazing, Diary? It's probably something like this:

1) Getting a valentine from Gino (find out more about him now after this !!)

2) Getting 2nd place at the dance comp. (okay not so good, but at least it placed quite high! and obviously we got a scolding but whateverr)

3) Getting cute texts from Gino on the way home after the comp.

4) Getting asked out by Gino just before I slept.

5) Mom agreeing to let me go out for a while to Starbucks and the mall with him.

6) Finding the perfect outfit and having done the perfect hair + basic makeup for my 'ask-out'. (The black and white checkered dress with the same makeup in the pic but with the slick ponytail in the pic below it!!)

7) Having the most amazing time ever with him buying so many things for me that it was insane.

8) Getting not only those gifts, 4 hours and many smiles with Gino, but also a kiss on the cheek, which then followed shortly after with me feeling all anxious and craving something more for the same time...so:

9)Having the most perfect 9 second (yes I counted don't judge) kiss in the world.

10) Having him going all blush-y and everything-- sooooo kewt! XD

••••

So diary, I'm dying internally. After my first kiss, my mom called and told me she was outside the mall and ready to pick me and Gino up. Cliché right? I know. Like literally a minute after our kiss with us just awkwardly staring at each other.

It was like he found my hand suddenly, locked eyes with me, then gripped my hand tightly as we, bam! Kissed!

Now it's dinner time and I'm out with Kalani and Kendall shopping, about to get food at Soup Spoon! (wearing the red bra top and jeans in the top left hand corner's pic and the kewt double-bun hairstyle beside it!!) They're in the toilet and gonna come out soon, so I really needa go.

Byee! Thanks for being such a silent and patient listener all this time Diary!

xoxo, Maddog~

•••••

Omg guys I'm soooo sorry for letting y'all down with such a short chappie and also for not cropping the pics properly before this but my phone went crazy and no app will let me do it! so I'm so sorreh but y'all will just have to read the stuffs in the brackets. HUGE CREDITS TO ARIANA GRANDE (ARI)!! I LUV HER SO MUCH GUYS OMG!! ilysm guys and thx for being patient with me. Comment on whether you think Gino and Maddie are meant to be this way! Don't forget to vote!

xoxo, experienceddazzler~