Describition of the students:

Scotty McCreery – Sophomore, Moved to Nashville from a small town in North Carolina to pursue his dreams as a country singer, his family is very supportive. Falls for Lauren Alaina, freshmen.

Lauren Alaina – Freshmen, Traveled to Nashville because she was accepted in based on her incredible range. She is a bit of a ditsy girl but is very spontaneous and spunky. She crushes on Scotty McCreery from the first day she meets him and is determined to make him like her back.

Haley Reinhart – Junior, Moved to Nashville from Chicago after she and her best friend Casey Abrams were both accepted. She and Casey have grown up together in Chicago so they know everything about each other. Haley is dating the class flirt, Stefano Langone.

James Durbin – Junior, James comes here from California and is Stefano’s best friend. He often will be seen with Stefano.

Jacob Lusk – Senior, He’s an exuberant guy and is captain of the school cheerleading squad. 

Casey Abrams – Sophomore, Casey and Haley are best friends but Casey has been crushing on Haley for quite some time and Haley never seems to notice. They’ve known each other since forever and Casey doesn’t want to lose their friendship so he keeps his feelings for Haley hidden.

Stefano Langone – Junior, Stefano flirts with every girl in the school which gets on Casey’s nerves. He is dating Haley but is frequently cheating on her with almost every girl in school which Haley doesn’t seem to notice.

Paul McDonald – Senior, He is very chill and relaxed he is dating Pia Toscano and is trying to figure out what he will be doing when high school ends.

Pia Toscano – Junior, Pia is Paul’s girlfriend but she is also a fling of Stefano’s. He frequently will be cheating on Haley with her. Pia is one of Haley’s best friends which makes the betrayal that much more interesting.

Phillip Phillips – Junior, Phillip is new to the school this year and moved here from Leesburg, Georgia. He is living with the Suddeth Family (Lauren’s Family) his family is poor and couldn’t afford getting him into the school before this year. His family believes so much in Phillip that they gave everything they had to finally get him to attend this school.

Joshua Ledet – Sophomore, Joshua is Hollie’s best friend but has been crushing on her for quite some time what will happen when he finally admits his feelings for her?

Hollie Cavanagh – Sophomore, Hollie is Joshua’s best friend but has been starting to crush a bit on him and is terrified to tell him how she feels. She doesn’t want to lose their friendship forever.

Skylar Laine – Freshmen, Skylar hails from Mississippi. She is a very southern girl and isn’t afraid to get down and dirty. She starts to crush on many of the guys this year.

Colton Dixon – Sophomore, Colton lives about 30 minutes away with his sister, Schyler. He is very religious and has a girlfriend (Annie Coggeshall) who doesn’t quite respect his boundaries that he wants to put up on their relationship. He quickly breaks things off with her and is trying to find love with someone new who will respect his boundaries.

Schyler Dixon – Freshmen, Schyler is Colton’s sister who has always lived in his shadow. She finally decides it’s her time to stand out from the crowd. As much as she loves her brother she needs to finally be recognized as an individual.

Candice Glover – Junior, Candice came here from South Carolina and is dating Burnell Taylor.

Kree Harrison – Junior, Kree came to Nashville to pursue her dreams which her parents were so behind her doing. After her mother’s death Kree wonders if she should go back home to Texas and leave her dreams behind.

Angie Miller – Freshmen, Angie is an ambitious girl from Beverly, Massachusetts. She can hardly believe her dreams are finally becoming a reality. She is the strongest in her year which of course infuriates Schyler Dixon who is trying everything she can to stand out. Angie tries to come friends with her but is pushed away so what happens when Angie starts to date her brother, Colton?

Janelle Arthur – Junior, Janelle came from Oliver Springs, Tennessee after performing in Dollywood all her life. She soon finds it hard to stand out with so many other country voices but falls for Paul Jolley.

Burnell Taylor – Sophomore, Burnell moved here after Katrina hit and took away his home in New Orleans. He was accepted here but almost didn’t come because it was so far away from anything he’d ever known. He is now dating Candice Glover.

Paul Jolley – Junior, Paul comes here from Palmersville, TN. All he’s ever known was his small town and his dreams and he gets invited to come to Nashville and jumps on the opportunity to become one of Nashville’s rising stars.

Josh Holiday – Senior, Josh moved here from a small town of Celeste, TX. He is one of the rising stars at the school. He falls for Angie Miller even though she is a Freshmen and dating Colton Dixon. He just loves her ambition and just how kind she is to everyone. 

These Are the Students of Nashville Music Academy who our story will mainly focus on their are plenty of others who will be mentioned here and there.