Chapter 6

~Joshua~

Hollie came back to class looking a bit happier "Everything okay?" I whispered. Hollie nodded "I was worried about Sky...' Schyler was Colton's younger sister who wanted to live up to him as much as she could. "She didn't take it well..." "Not really but I think I might have helped her out a bit." she sighed. "You're like that Holliepop. I'm glad she has you looking out for her." I smiled. Hollie smiled back "Thanks...I don't think Colton exactly realizes how much she compares herself to him. She hardly talks with him anymore the poor girl thinks she's stuck in his shadow and just wants to be known on her own." she sighed. I rubbed her back "Poor thing." Hollie agreed. We went back to our lesson learing about the scales and why they are important. When school was over Hollie and I walked out together again "Gosh this year seems to fly by everyday." Hollie said shaking her head. "You're telling me." I laughed. Hollie smiled "I'm glad I have my best friend to spend this year with." Her words best friend seemed to ring all over again. I couldn't understand why though it's not like she hadn't called me that before or that we were strangers.

"Same here Holliepop." I smiled as I drove her home. For the first time when she got out I watched her walk out of the car noticing how incredibly cute she walked. What was wrong with me? Hollie and I had been best friends since we started NMA. I'd been there when she began to date Colton Dixon, the school's it boy last year I can still remember the day she met him.

Hollie and I made our way through the halls just like any other day. Hollie of course was talking away because that's what Hollie always did. "I'm telling you Josh I think I might be qualified for Winter Showcase this year." she beamed while she wasn't looking where she was going Hollie smashed right into him. "Oh my gosh I am so sorry!" she said blushing. "It's no big deal." the guy shrugged it off. When their eyes met, let's just say there were sparks between them. "I'm Hollie." she blushed again. "Colton." he smiled helping her up. "Where are you headed Colton?" she asked. "Home." he laughed a bit since the day ended. "Oh yeah me too." she giggled absentmindely. "Great so I'll see you tomorrow?" he said. Hollie nodded. Colton walked off and Hollie sighed so in love with this boy that she had just met. 

I was there for her when he broke her heart one thing I never wanted to see again was her crying as much as she did after they broke up. But there was just something different of how I felt when I was around her moreso than usual and I couldn't figure out what my feelings were trying to tell me about her.

~Pia~

Stefano and I continued to sneak around all week. I knew it was wrong to cheat on my boyfriend, Paul but hey he was a senior and was going to be leaving soon anyway. I should get used to the single life. Haley of course was one of my closests friends and while I did feel terrible about sleeping with her boyfriend and going out with him I couldn't help how attracted to him I was. Sure he was quite a bit of a douche at times and he obviously was two timing me with Haley as was I with Paul to him but in a way that's what made our relationship work. 

That weekend Haley and I went shopping. "So P, Are you ready for showcase." Haley laughed. "I'm super nervous Hales. I mean hello not everyone can make it. You've already made it before this will be my first time. "P, you know you've got this and the only two times you didn't make it were because you were sick relax." I couldn't just relax even though Haley was probably right.