Chapter 1

Beep beep beep.

I groaned in annoyance as my hand slammed onto my alarm clock. Slowly climbing out of bed, I reached the bathroom without making a sound. My father would be extremely pissed if I woke him up this early. 

You see I have practically raised myself since my mum died a few years back, my father resorted to alcohol and drugs. He was once an amazing dad, but he faded into this void of emptiness and despair after the love of his life perished. 

Snapping myself back to reality, I tip-toed across my bedroom to the bathroom to take a quick cold shower. My muscles tensed as they hit the cold water but soon relaxed as I got used to it. Hopping out of the shower I wrapped a towl around my self and hurried back into my bedroom. Slipping on a random pair of sweats and a long sleeved shirt on, to covered up my bruises. I put on some concealer to cover up my black and purple eye, and my bruised cheek. 

Sneaking downstairs without a sound I grabbed the last apple, reminding myself I needed to buy some groceries.I slipped out the door taking a breathe of relief as my dad has not waken from his drunken slumber. Heaven knows he would still be wasted this morning.

It was a 20 minute walk to school since I live in the shady parts of Westpark a small city in the middle of who knows where. I'm not a complete 'loner' but usually I do keep myself company. Most of my friends do not go to school anymore, they are either dropouts or are expelled. 

Looking at my phone, my eyes widened realizing I have only 5 minutes left until class started. I bolted towards the school, my dirty shoes slapping against the pavement, I made it there within seconds to spare. 

Walking to my locker I saw sticky notes plastered all over my locker, saying "Loser" "Pathetic" and "Bitch." Anger boiled within my chest as I ripped the sticky notes off my locker and threw them in the nearest trash can. Grabbing my stuff from my locker I slammed it shut causing a few people to glance my way, I just scowled back at them making my way to English class. 

Walking in I saw the cheerleaders gathered at the back, like usual. Probably making another rumor about some poor soul in the school. Some jocks at another side of the classroom, the normal people at center and then the outcasts were sitting along the front and sides. There were two spots left, right at the back near the windows. My eyes were directed towards the ground as I made my way to the back. A jock stuck his foot out and me being me I had not noticed, and tripped over him, nearly landing on my face. Hearing a few snickers from his table made my head snap up. I stood up hastily and walked passed him, "asshole" I muttered under my breath. I made myself comfortable in my seat, peering out the window. 

The bell rang signaling the class beginning. It had been around the first 15 minutes of class when a door slammed open reveling a tall handsome boy, known as the schools most feared 'badboy' or otherwise known as a notorious asshat, Nick Green.

"Mr. Green what do you want now?" Sighed my English teacher, Mr. Wall, whom was clearly annoyed.  

"Ah it's great to see you to, I got switched to this class." Was his simple sarcastic reply.

"And why would such a nice boy like you be switched to my class?" Mr. Wall said sarcastically back. 

"For talking back to much." Nick grumbled.

"Well in my class i'm demanding high respect from you Mr. Green, I have zero tolerance for misbehavior." Mr. Wall stated. "Now Mr. Green why don't you take a seat beside Miss. Smith over there." He gestured towards me. 

I spared Nick a quick glance then looked at my book like it was the most interesting thing in the world. I could feel his gaze burning onto me, he has a way with being annoying. Either that or maybe my concealer came off and he can see my bruise. 

Not wanting to take a risk at someone finding out about my secret, I raised my hand.

"Yes Smith?" Mr. Wall sighed.

"May I use the washroom?" I asked urgently acting like I needed to go bad. I heard a few snickers in the classroom making me scowl. 

"Yes, but be fast."

"Oh I will take my time then." I mumbled. Hoping the teacher didn't hear.

"What was that?" Mr. Wall asked slightly angered. 

"Nothing." I said peering around the classroom to see people trying to contain their laughs at Mr. Walls flustered face.

"Just get out of my sight." He said annoyed.

I walked to the bathroom making sure to take my sweet sweet time, since I had already finished what we were supposed to be doing in class. 

I entered the bathroom and checked my reflection in the mirror to see if my bruises are showing, luckly they weren't.. Then what was Nick starring at?

...................

Authors Note!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know this was a really short chapters, but the next chapters will be longer I PROMISE