Chapter 28

It's been a week, and everything's perfect.

Nick is perfect.

We are perfect.

My bruises are almost gone.

It's weird though because we are still living in Chris's home, but all is great except for the gang. Nick wants out.

So right now me and Nick are devising a plan for him to get out.

"Okay there has to be a way out." Nick mumbled.

"Why don't you just pass it down to someone else?" I asked.

"It's not that simple, i'm passing on a huge role. If I pass it on to someone I don't know or trust they could find me and kill me or something." Nick sighed and got up to get some coffee.

"I think I have an idea.." I grinned and got up and walked over to Nick.

"What might that be?" He whispered into my ear making my bones shake.

"Lets run away, leave everything behind. Chris can come." I whispered excitedly back.

"Mia.. You'd know i'd love to, but I can't just leave the gang like that, they'd look for me.."

"Then how bout you find someone you sorta trust and leave it to them?" I asked groaning.

"I'll try and see if there is anyone I can trust." He walked to the living room to grab his phone.

Making us both a cup of coffee, I called Chris on my phone to tell him to pack his bags.

"Nick?" I called.

"Yea?"

"I called Chris and he said he can't come with us. And guess what he told me?!" I walked into the living room excited.

"What?"

"He's staying behind because he met a girl." I giggled and jumped into his lap since he was sitting on the couch.

"Hope they are happy like us then." He whispered and kissed my neck, leading up to my jawline, then to the corner of my mouth..

"Nick..." I groaned into his neck.

"Yea?" He asked hoarsely while still kissing me.

"Stop.." I moaned and grabbed his mouth giving him a sloppy kiss on his lips.

"I love you Mia." He groaned trying to get me to kiss him more.

"I love you too." I grinned getting off of him. I was breathless but he was down right panting.

"Oh I think I got a guy to replace me.. Remember Charlie? Yea I got him to replace me.." He got up giving me a hug.

"Now Mia, we are both free."